Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Manages and maintains data bases for the quality system and prepares/assists in preparation of annual reports and quality trending reports.
• Overall in charge of and coordinate the issuance of non-conformance reports through the QC section leader.
• Consolidate all inspection data for Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports on Quality Performance and ensure retention of data records integrity.
• Reports the status of the quality levels of staff, systems and production activities and participates in improvement programs.
• Participates in the evaluation of quality events, incidents and possible complaints and the follow-up activities in the Quality department.
• Execute and control inspection activities to ensure smooth operation to meet delivery schedule.
• Manage a team of QC staff
• Assist in the supervision, motivate, discipline, development of a team of line leaders and inspectors to achieve company’s goal and objectives.
• Assist in analyze, propose and implement corrective and preventive action to resolve production / quality issues.
• Assist superior in process development, evaluation and continuous improvement to achieve higher yield, better quality and lower cost.
• Report information urgently and monitor quality issue found.
• Assist in the design and provide on-the-job training to QC team.
• Assist superior in failure analysis of returned samples and/or process samples in support of the troubleshooting efforts by carrying out sampling tests and measurements.
• Maintain and ensure disciplines on the QC lines.
• Enforce safety and housekeeping at QC area.
• Perform other tasks and responsibilities assigned by Superior.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance and other benefits in accordance company policy
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum a degree holder in the field of Quality Assurance
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in manufacturing environment preferably in electronics manufacturing industries
• Proven track record in managing a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Able to communicate in English (spoken and written)
• Native of Phu Yen province preferred
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Khu Công Nghiệp An Phú, Phú Yên
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:28/08/2019