Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Reports to the Senior Project Manager
• Works closely with CMs in accordance to ensure all procedures complied to the construction law
• Establishing a procedural framework for identifying, collecting, distributing and filing the controlled documents for the Program. This involves writing and maintaining document control procedures and participating in the development and roll-out of document control tools, such as scanning hardware, computer software, etc.
• Ensure the information and management control system is implemented in compliance with the Client’s standard; and is updated to reflect revisions to those standards. Maintain awareness of new Client and/or Program initiatives that may impact the control or distribution of information on the project.
• Ensure the Project Team members are provided with adequate training and support to enable them to successfully use the procedure and systems in use by the Program. Proactively conduct “spot audits” and “over-the-shoulder-reviews” of Project Teams to facilitate their understanding of and enhance their compliance to Document Controls procedures.
• Ensure that all controlled Quality documents related to the Project are maintained to the latest issue, and that these documents are made available at all locations where operations essential to the effective functioning of the Quality Management System are performed.
• Verify that only the last revision drawings, submittals, etc. are distributed to all locations and involved parties concerned including Contractors, sub-contractors (NSCs).
• Ensure that all obsolete documents shall be withdrawn and stamped ‘Superseded’ if retained for record purposes.
• Maintain project drawing/documents distribution record
• Control & maintain the system for issuance recording / filing, tracking, Retrieval of documents like procedures, plans, QA/QC records, Specifications, drawings and related documents.
• Provide Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC) audits of the hardcopy Document Control files and the Prolog electronic Document Control files.
• Responsibilities include record keeping, all documents such as specification procedures, inspection schedule and records, surveillance report, inspection release notice and quality records book with numbering system according to project filing procedure. Handling of all engineering documents. Controlling all records and Contractors and sub-contractors (NSCs)’s documents.
• Prepare all documents based on the quality procedures for internal and external audit. Transmittal of drawings, quality procedures, related documentation to the concerned contractors, departments, vendors and client.
• Maintaining all correspondence and other transmittals from the Clients and other contractor / suppliers / vendors etc. in a systematic way to facilitate an easy reference at all time.
• Submitting technical documents for review and approval.
• Well aware of all types of quality documents like ITP, Checklist, RFI, method statements, Nonconformance report, Technical queries, Inspection assignment package, Disposition Report, Material Request, Technical Approval Request, and other miscellaneous project contract documents.
• Preparing and update of various logs and registers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance to company policy
Yêu cầu công việc
• Experience: Over 7 years
• Salary: 1,500 USD++
• Degree: University/Bachelor’s Degree
• Workplace: On site
• Forms of work: Full time
• Vacancy Number: 01
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Lầu 1, số 181 Điện Biên Phủ, P. Đa Kao, Quận 1, TPHCM.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:21/04/2019