Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Quality Manager will be responsible to ensure that all the products sold by the company are fit for purpose, consistent and meet all both external and internal requirements.
● Oversee the Quality control team and their activities.
● Develop and maintain Quality control standards for the quality control team.
● Develop new Training programs for our Quality Control employees.
● Implement improvements to production processes and equipment that lead to overall increases in product quality.
● Educate (on a regular basis) the production team on Quality Control techniques.
● Audit raw materials provided by suppliers to assure quality before incorporation into the product.
● Assess the products quality by testing for a range of features and seeing how the product performs under stresses like pressure, temperature, humidity, etc.
● Investigate quality problems and propose solutions.
● Create production plans for new products to guarantee quality from stage one.
● Report on design, pre-production, and production to check on the quality status of the product at all stages of production and inform the key stakeholders of issues/solutions as needed
● Auditing, monitoring and evaluate supplier quality performance.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary + Bonus salary for 13th month
- Healthcare insurance
- Internal & external training programs
Yêu cầu công việc
● University graduated.
● Minimum 5 experience years in Managing ISO requirement, minimum 2 years in management.
● Technical expertise: Having a strong foundation in Quality Insurance, Quality standards.
● Language: Fluent in Vietnamese and English
● Problem solving: You must be able to break a complex issue into its component parts and stage solutions over time focusing on 80/20 wins.
● Active communicator: You should actively communicate status, risks, difficulties, and wins to the rest of the team(in VN and US) consistently throughout the week. You should be comfortable asking for help when he/she need it and helping others.
● Willingness to learn, improve, and become a more valuable member of the LovePop team.
● Creative problem solving
● Hunger and passion for the lovepop product and community
● Positive attitude
Our business philosophy:
● The customer is first always.
● Honesty is a must. We admit mistakes and work together to address them head on.
● Attention to detail and quality pays off
● Attractive salary + Bonus salary for 13th month
● Healthcare insurance
● Internal & external training programs
● Team building programs
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Lô X9-1 Đường 14B Khu công nghiệp Hòa Khánh mở rộng, Đà Nẵng.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:12/07/2019