Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Drives the achievement of Quality KPI by the implementation of robust Quality Strategy, adherence to Quality Plan and Corrective Action. Collaboration w/ supporting department and influencing management for the support.
• Implements Quality Tools to improve the process and Laboratory competency.
• Updates and monitors the plant compliance to food safety laws and other regulatory requirements.
• Develops ISO Certification strategy plan and organizes systems steering committee. Build systems knowledge and capability through training.
• Monitors the implementation of Pre-Requisite Program and other related compliance SOP.
• Measures the effectiveness of the systems through internal audit and other special audits.
• Organizes HACCP Team and guides the team in the conduct of HACCP Study. Leads on the formulation and implementation of CCP/ OPRP Plan to control Food Safety Hazards.
• Leads the internal audit team to conduct internal assessment of the system and compliance effectiveness. Drive system’s continuous improvement to achieved its objectives.
• Implements and monitors Laboratory Safety Program integrated in Good Laboratory Practices.
• Implements projects to ensure safety compliance of Laboratory facility to regulatory standards.
• Develops and implements training program in compliance to regulatory/mandatory training and competency base assessment.
• Develops the department’s Succession Plan for a stronger and flexible QA function
• Manages the Laboratory Proficiency Testing Program and achieve world-class Team PT Score.
• Performs Performance Management System and One-On-One coaching in the department.
• Tracks and monitors Laboratory Expenses.
• Prepares and submits Quality KPI trending & reports to superiors per category, Updates on Compliance, Nonconformity and Corrective Action status and other report the superior may assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code
- Various Training Program and Team-building activities, events
- Shuttle bus from HCM, Hanoi to working location
Yêu cầu công việc
• Graduate in Chemical Engineering or other related courses
• Ability to speak fluent English
• 3-5 years experience in QA department in a food related industry as head of department
• Knowledge on GMP, HACCP, ISO Standards
• Knowledge in Halal Certification and other regulatory requirements
• Strong leadership, Open-minded, Good communication at all levels
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Binh Duong Plant: 42 VSIP, Dai Lo Tu Do Street, Viet Nam Singapore IP, Thuan An, Binh Duong ; Ha Noi Plant: Lot 2.2, Thach That - Quoc Oai Industrial Park, Thach That District, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: