Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Manage & Develop Synergy business (focus Japanese customer) to meet Sales Target under the support of Japanese Sales Director.
• Analyze focus markets, prepare and propose Business plan and Action plan for team
• Develop sales strategies to reach out to new prospective customers and/or industries.
• Manage team members to follow up plan, report project pipeline timely to management.
• Searching for new opportunities relating to Japan fund or investment projects, update to Sales Director to define strategy to approach.
• Support Sales Director to approach Japanese customers in Vietnam.
• Approach local contact person in Japanese customers to organize for site survey, detail requirement, opportunites and competitors information.
• Constantly meeting up with customers to generate new sales leads related to E&I and M&E projects.
• Follow up on sales leads by new/existing customers.
• Proactively establish and maintain relationships with consultants and corporate partners/ clients.
• Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Receives and resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely manner.
• Attend site visits to determine scope of work for projects.
• Keep up-to-date with latest technologies in the E&I, M&E industry to provide value creation to customers.
• Negotiating tender and contract terms. Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
• Study the company’s product porfolio to make presentation, spec-in & product technical support to customers and internal team.
• Prepare Commercial Proposal and coordinate with Proposal team to build up Proposal on time and meet quality, deadline requirement from both local Sales office, the company in Vietnam & oversea business companies.
• Liaise with suppliers to prepare quotations for customers (in trading opportunity).
• Work closely with procurement and project management/ proposal teams during quotations and proposals preparation.
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how company product & service will meet client needs
• Directly report and provide a weekly projects pipelines update to CCO, Sales Director.
• Support CCO, Sales Director for any reasonable tasks assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package
- Paid leave as per company policy
- Pay raise
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree holders from Electrical/ Automation Engineering or relevant discipline
• Minimum 5 years of experience in E&I, M&E for industrial plant project sales.
• Prior experience in E&I, M&E project sales for industrial plants is a MUST
• Strong leadership, organizational and planning capabilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong focus in providing customer-oriented service.
• Good working attitude with high level of professionalism, integrity and a team player.
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently & is self-motivated.
• Innovative and creative in creating value to customers
• Able to interpret P&IDs, electrical drawings.
• Understanding of ISO9001 QMS
3b. Other requirements:
• Working experience for a Japanese company before is required.
• Process experience and customer networking in industrial plants (F&B, Chemical, Cement, W&WWT, Steel, P&P..) is prefered.
• Willingness to travel to other provinces and countries for business
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: