Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Manage project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure. Create, manage and track project aspects, including, but not limited to: project planning, schedule monitoring, scope management, quality control, cost control, risk & issue management, resource planning, reports
• Ensure organizational standards & software development standards/practices are followed.
• Work with business partners in prioritizing project works & coordinating product roadmap development in order to achieve the ultimate objectives of products/projects.
• Know how to manage work, teams, clients and reporting in structure of Agile/Scrum Development Frameworks
• Responsible to assist team for skill development & enhancement.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary $1500 - $3000
- Annual leave, Insurance and Policy following Labor Law
- Premium Healthcare for employee
Yêu cầu công việc
• Qualifications: A Bachelor degree, preferably in computer-related field.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Software/IT Project Manager in an IT company.
• At least 2 years of experience as a project team leader in an Agile software development environment.
• Experience in traditional project management as well as Agile methods (Scrum, XP or Kanban).
• Strong technical background is required
• Experience in software product development is a big plus
• Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, human management and risk management.
• Excellent English fluency in writing, speaking skills
• Goal-oriented, positive, proactive & CAN-DO attitude
• Excellent leadership skills to guide the project team & maintain team spirit through the phases of multiple-scale projects based on multiple technology platforms
• Strong problem solving, negotiation, analytical & well-organized skills
• Be punctual, committed & trustable person
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations efficiently in timely fashion.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tầng 11, Tòa nhà HL, Ngõ 82, Đường Duy Tân, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: