Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
● Project Manager is responsible for closely monitoring the schedule, scope and budget of the project.
● Project Manager coordinates all functional aspects of project team initiatives – requirements
● Gathering, Design, Development, Quality Assurance – to ensure that requirements are met and exceeded.
● Project Manager carries out this responsibility by motivating and guiding project teams while collaborating with internal/external clients throughout the software development process until project completion.
● Coordinate all aspects of a project management and ensure smooth project execution, delivery of quality software products, and client is satisfied with the work that project is doing.
● Plan the project (estimate, staff, risk management, training, software development plan, etc.)
● Communicate project status and issues to the customer and to management
● Developing team spirit, motivating and building morale; dealing with problems
● Participate in the recruitment when necessary
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Base Salary + 13th month salary + performance bonus
- Medical insurance + other fringe benefits
- International working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
● University degree qualified in an Information Technology discipline.
● Excellent presentation and client relation skills.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Excellent organizational, analytical and technical skills
● At least two years experience in a similar role of managing development projects.
● Strong knowledge in web application development
● Knowledge in mobile application development (iOS or Android) is a plus
● Must be results-oriented and self-motivated
● Aptitude to learn and understand changes in software development process, procedures and methodologies
● Fluent in English
● French is a plus
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
69/4, D2 Street, Ward 25
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: