Kinh nghiệm: 5 - 10 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* Project Management
- Manage progress, design, budget, construction, quality, and ensure effective execution.
- Keep track of project documents issued by developers and consultants.
- Coordinate with Project Management Division and relevant departments to execute projects.
- Manage on-site works effectively.
- Stay updated of applicable Circulars and Decrees.
- Periodically report the progress of the projects to the Director of Project Management Division.
- Ensure compliance of Quan Dat management systems (ISO, SAP, Bitrix24, 5S,…) within the Executive Boards and subordinates of projects.
* Coordination with Relevant Departments/General Management
- Coordinate to present shop drawings to consultants and developers.
- Coordinate to present samples of materials and hardwares to consultants and developers.
- Oversee and update schedule of ordering materials and fabrication based on approved master schedule from developers.
- Coordinate with Project Executive Board and other members of Project Management division to have detailed project plan: before construction, during construction, and the end of the project.
* Design Management
- Review and comment on detailed technicalities of the shop drawings.
- Delegate Project Executive Board to accept and manage design documents for installation.
- Coordinate with Technical Design Department and Project Sales Department to clearly label versions of drawings and documents.
- Delegate Project Executive Board to keep track of changes in designs to calculate unplanned expenses to be included in as-built documents.
* Budget/Financial Management
- Coordinate with Project Executive Board to plan and update cash flows of the projects.
- Actively advise Project Executive Board to compile settlement documents and present to developers according to the payment schedule.
- Coordinate with Account Receivables Accountant and Finance Department to prompt developers for on-time payments.
- Report monthly P&L.
* Construction Management
- Be responsible to guide Project Executive Board to comply with project schedule, approved designs, health and safety, environmental administration, quality assurance, processes and regulations during the entire construction stage.
- Manage human resources at construction sites; periodically review and evaluate performance of personnel to ensure workforce quality.
- Keep track of instructions and announcements from developers.
- Attend periodical meetings with developers and other parties at sites.
- Coordinate with Project Executive Boards to resolve unplanned issues at sites.
* Quality Management
- Ensure Project Executive Board to comply with the most advanced quality standards of the Aluminium and Glass industry. - Coordinate with Project Executive Boards and QAQC team to periodically review quality documents for each stage of the project.
- Coordinate with Project Executive Boards to regularly check the installation of finishing products at sites.
* Material Management
- Ensure Project Executive Board to manage materials and report any missing or defects at sites.
- Set up warehouses at sites and assign personnels responsible to manage the inventory.
Health and Safety Management
- Ensure Project Executives Board to comply with Health & Safety and Environmental Administration regulations by creating a periodical check-in plan.
* Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Project Manager for developers, investors, project consultants, or subcontractors.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese verbal skills.
* Preferred Qualification
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 3+ years of international working experience.
- Experience in Aluminium and Glass works.
- Experience with Project Management module of any ERP systems.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Tầng 6, tòa nhà Dakao Center, 35 Mạc Đĩnh Chi , Quận 1 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970