Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Monitor the projects development applications (Application forms, supporting documents: technical and legal)
• Monitor contracts with subcontractors and follow-up payments
• Administrative support for organizational handling of projects development
• Maintain documents controlling systems for record and tracking all documents and drawings related to project management (i.e. project folders on Drive)
• Support for financial data recording and compare with initial budget (i.e. for land compensation)
• Support in reporting to financiers and financial advisors as required.
• Follow-up and record of costs during projects execution.
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Private Healthcare insurance after probation
- 14 days of annual leave
- Social, Health and Unemployment Insurances from probationary period
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Preferred Major: Technical, Electrical, Wind Engineer
Years of Experience Required:
• 1 - 5 years of experience after graduate.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
• Age: 23 -30
• Fluent English in both speaking and writing.
• Flexible to go and to be based on project sites if required
• Teamwork and Communication skills
• Proactive, friendly, honest and willing to learn
• Organized and structured
• Flexible and adventurous
• Has good alcohol tolerance in case of business negotiation if required
• Knowledge of Gia Lai, Phu Yen or Dak Lak province is a plus
• Immediate availability is a plus
Salary Package: Negotiable
If interested in applying for the position, please submit your CV with photo, in English under PDF format.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Unit 01, 23rd Floor, Pearl Plaza, 561A Dien Bien Phu Street , Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:08/05/2019