Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position will assist the project manager in maintaining an effective DME system; assist the project manager to build capacity for project staff and local partners on DME, and to document promising practices of the project for advocacy. This position also supports the project manager, project coordinator, project officers in implementing the outcome 4 of the project.
• Design – Monitoring and Evaluation
- Support the project manager in working with donor, consultants, and local partners to complete the end project evaluation.
- Support the project manager in tracking output achievement, provide reasons for any output with more than 10% variance of achievement against the plan.
- Support project manager to develop/contextualize tools for measuring indicators.
- Assist project manager to organize trainings/workshops for staff and Project stakeholders at national and provincial levels.
- Assist the project manager in preparing and ensuring monthly, quarterly, reports are used by the team and partners for follow-up actions
- Assist the project manager and coordinator to establish a regular reflections with district, provincial partners for the application of monitoring results for decision-making;
- Support project manager and project coordinator to document best practices and share with stakeholders when appropriate.
- Other relevant supports upon project manager’s request.
• Implementation of outcome 4 “Systemic barriers are reduced to addressing violence against children, including trafficking”.
- Assist the project manager in working with project staff and local partners to implement all activities in the approved POA FY19 of outcome 4 of the project.
- Assist the project manager in ensuring high quality, accurate, and timely reports as required, including narrative progressive reports and financial report.
- Assist the project manager in maintaining effective partnerships with selected government ministries, UN agencies, NGOs
- Assist the project manager in documentation of lessons learned.
- Assist project manager in delivering a significant contribution to the Counter Trafficking Network including UNIAP, key NGO and government partners.
- Assist the project manager in providing effective coordination, support and networking with/ between implementing partners of EVAC program in East Asia.
- Support project manager upon request.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium health care
- 15 day annual leave
- Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
Please visit https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/programme-effectiveness/project-assistant-dme-and-advocacy/11614 and APPLY DIRECTLY TO OUR WEBSITE. Applications through any other channels will not be accepted.
(The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.)
- A Bachelor Degree in Social work, Law, English language… -
• Knowledge & Skills
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
- Good skills in communicating in both English and Vietnamese.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including child protection, health care, education…).
- Knowledge about in M & E
- Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions.
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Working experience in community development.
- Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach would be an advantage.
- Experience in M & E and management of information systems.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Our contact details are: People and Culture DepartmentWorld Vision International - VietnamAddress: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi,
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:4th Floor, HEAC building,14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:12/01/2019