Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
** General Information
- Duty Station: HCMC, Vietnam
- Classification: General Service Staff, Grade 6 (UN salary scale)
- Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Under the overall direction of the Head of Office and the direct supervision of the Project Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for administering the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) in Ho Chi Minh City, providing on-site management to the Project Assistant (Quality and Integrity) and the team of Migrants Services Assistants and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
** Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Supervise, lead and build capacity of the CVAC team to implement all activities efficiently and effectively;
- Staff oversight: Supervise and coordinate staff receiving visa applications and working on proper completion of application forms; analyse and streamline all arrangements for optimal use;
- Be responsible for ensuring that all conditions in the services agreement signed between IOM and the Government of Canada are adhered to by the staff under his/her daily supervision;
- Biometrics collection: oversee the collection of accurate, high-quality and complete biometric information for applicable applicants, following relevant guidelines;
- Data Capture: Maintain high degree of skill in using necessary software platforms; perform quality-control over staff entering applicant data and submitting applications; ensure accurate tracking;
- Collection of Fees: Oversee collection of all fees; ensure accuracy, timely accounting, reporting and depositing of all fees collected;
- Client Information: Ensure public application forms, information sheets and checklists regarding visa requirements are up to date; monitor and perform quality-control over telephone and email inquiries from clients; provide guidance for staff on Canadian visa application requirements, ensure orderly operation of Self-Service and Assisted Data Entry Services; and keep up to date on any changes to visa requirements;
- Returning of Passports: Oversee staff receiving applications from the Canadian visa office, and all activities related to returning the applications to applicants.
- Liaise with external counterparts such as VFS, IRCC and the Canadian Visa Office when required, including providing reports, and updating on issues affecting client service delivery;
- Ensure the accuracy of beginning and end day file reconciliation, document count, and fees, and meet all reporting requirements;
- Act as the primary point of contact for any IT-related issues;
- Assist the CVAC Geneva Team with regional duties when needed; Assist other colleagues as required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
1) Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree/ higher in Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience; or a completion of high school diploma with six years of relevant professional experience in a similar setting and capacity. Knowledge of the needs of migrants.
- An understanding of the needs of migrants; experience working with stringent procedures and requirements; a demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy & confidentiality.
- Excellent knowledge of English; excellent computer skills, especially in Word & Excel; strong interpersonal & intercultural skills; excellent Customer Service Relations skills; excellent presentation.
2) Languages: Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required.
- Accountability- accept and give constructive criticism, follow all relevant procedures, processes, and policies, meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs
- Client Orientation- identify the immediate and peripheral clients of own work, establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients
- Continuous Learning- contribute to colleagues learning, demonstrate interest in improving relevant skills
- Communication – actively share relevant information, clearly communicate, and listen to feedback on, changing priorities and procedures
- Creativity and Initiative- proactively develop new ways to resolve problems
- Leadership and Negotiation - convince others to share resources, present goals as shared interests
- Performance Management - provide constructive feedback to colleagues, provide fair, accurate, timely, and constructive staff evaluations
- Planning and Organizing - set clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self, and others, identify priority activities and assignments for self and others
- Professionalism - master subject matter related to responsibilities, identify issues, opportunities, and risks central to responsibilities
- Teamwork - actively contribute to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team Environment, contributes to, and follow team objectives
- Technological Awareness- learn about developments in available technology, proactively identifies and advocates for cost-efficient technology solutions
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
- Only candidates residing in the country will be considered. A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency and work permit, as applicable.
** How to apply:
- All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
- Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1, or submitted electronically via VietnamWorks. All applications must contain a criminal background check.
** Posting period: From 04/12/2018 to 18/12/2018
- Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Closing Date: December 18, 2018
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:IOM Mission in Hanoi at Level 4th, Green One - UN House (GOUNH), 304 Kim Ma Street, Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi and IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:04/01/2019