Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Reporting to the Operation Manager, directs the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality and cost objectives.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the operations of production.
- Plans and directs the manufacturing engineering, test engineering and engineering support departments.
- Develops schedules and staffing requirements based on production forecast.
- Sets priorities for production schedules based on sales forecast, equipment efficiency, and materials supply. Ensures the successful transition of new product introductions.
- Makes major budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and labor.
- Approves training programs.
- Ensures safety standards/quality standards/affirmative action goals are met.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 24/24 Health Insurance
- On-the-job training with experienced staff
- Company Shuttle Bus
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience required.
- Requires extensive knowledge of production process activities.
- Plus 5 or more years of progressive supervisory or management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good English communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Lot I8-1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 9, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019