Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
• Fully accountable for quality, production, manufacturing efficiency targets and Social & Environmental Affairs (SEA) in one factory of at least 500K monthly capacity.
• Independently manage all production, quality, production planning and SEA aspects of 1 factory (of at least 500K pairs monthly capacity.)
• Manage relationship with factory top management (Head of Production & Head of QIP) but with support from Production Team Leader or Senior Production Manager in implementing CI techniques and quality tools in daily production operations.
• Manage junior team members and contribute considerably to the achievement of team objectives.
• Supervise junior production staffs ensuring that quality is the paramount priority and focus.
• Explain practices and directives to factory QIP/ Production Heads and/or LO teams to achieve shared goals.
• Influence factory production/ quality middle management and drive change to achieve production objectives.
• Make day to day decisions within defined scope (with support on complex issues)
• Account for production area with predefined scope of responsibilities.
• Execute defined directives.
• Factory Production & QIP Floor Manager, Supervisor
• Development Managers
• Quality Department
• ME Department
• Senior Operations Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- One day per month
- Laptops for all employees
- Generali Insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
Position: Temp, 8 months
Working Location: Pou-Yuen Industrial Zone
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Have production knowledge and expertise and can provide input into projects.
• Have a strong Continuous Improvement (CI) and quality mindset.
• With minimal input and feedback, can identify problems and provide solutions to complex production issues.
• Can manage direct reports with support from line manager.
• Good written and verbal English communication.
• Chinese or Korean (for communication with Factory Production/ QIP heads) a clear advantage
Requisite Education and Qualifications:
• University degree preferably on shoe making or engineering
• 3-5 years shoes making or quality experience in Footwear industry.
• Prod or dev/comm background
• Shoes making / quality experience
• Good knowledge of shoes manufacturing process
• Practice exposure and min 6-12 months rotation in another function outside Production i.e.Quality, Commercialization, Planning or Development
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Dreamplex 2 - 195 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 15, Binh Thanh District
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019