Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Immediate Supervisor Title: Product Regulatory Affairs Manager - South East Asia
Work place: Nu Skin Vietnam branch office located at Hanoi City.
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 18:00
Product Regulatory’s responsibilities
• Work continuously with Product Regulatory Affairs personnel and other stakeholders to relay requirements impacting formulations, specifications, processes or related aspects. Continuously apply current regulations to existing products and make required changes.
• Prepares and submits the registration dossiers, and relevant follow-ups for all Nu Skin products.
• Artwork review and labeling compliance with local regulations.
• Advise relevant stakeholders on the development of product collaterals and other product-related materials and obtain relevant licenses from Vietnam Food Administration & Ministry of Health.
• Support the government audits, pre and post inspections.
• Key contact to the regulators of the Ministry of Health in Hanoi.
• Regulatory Collaboration with Corp/Regional Regulatory & Product Label (Logistic) team as well as 3rd party consultant (if any).
• Monitor relevant regulations through relevant government websites, consultants, publications, interaction with government officials, trade associations, and training.
• Work continuously with Corporate Liaisons to communicate requirements impacting specifications, processes, and product-material content; work with regional cross-functional dependents to build in requirements as practical to the business
• Monitor relevant regulations through government websites, publications, interaction with government officials, trade associations, and training.
• Liaise with Corporate and Regional Liaisons as well as other internal/external contacts to obtain technical documents within pre-established timelines. Update and maintain regulatory files and relevant archival systems.
• Work with governments either directly or indirectly to ensure completion of pre and post-market due diligence
• Assists Product Regulatory Affairs Manager in responding to technical inquiries raised by local authorities
• Recommend process and tool improvements that will helps fluent communication and alignment within Product Regulatory Affairs and cross-functional dependents
• Train on and action of sanctioned Product Regulatory Affairs tools and processes. Then assess the impact of changes and communicate to Product Regulatory Affairs manager
• Any other job functions as assigned by Product Regulatory Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month payment, Sales Incentive Bonus, KPI Bonus
- AON Bao Viet Premium Healthcare Insurance
- Oversea Incentive trip, Annual Team Building trip
Yêu cầu công việc
Education and experience:
1. Bachelor of Degree in Pharmacy or relevant Sciences.
2. At least 2-5 yrs experience in same position
3. Well knowledge & experience on law/regulation related to Multi-Level-Marketing industry would be a big advantage
4. Experiencing in dealing with local authority like VCA, MOIT, DOIT is plus-plus
5. Solves a range of straightforward problems; analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures; receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
6. Ability to learn and utilize detailed regulations governing Supplements, Foods, Electronic Devices, and Cosmetics
7. Satisfactory organizational skills and ability to multitask
8. Clear and concise oral and written communication skills in English required
9. Additional language skills or international experience preferred
10. Ability to communicate cross-functionally and to educate others
11. Detail-oriented approach
12. Ability to adapt in a fast-paced setting with evolving goals and objectives
13. Autonomous approach
14. Team oriented with good people skills
15. Ability to systemically analyze problems and propose thorough and creative solutions
16. Ability to generally understand all associated processes and relevance of work within those processes
17. Basic ability to risk-manage regulatory issues
18. PC skills (email, word-processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
19. Work experience in a business/professional environment preferred
20. Ability to carry out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:District 3, Hochiminh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:22/02/2019