Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
ABB is a global leader in industrial technology. Established in Vietnam in 1993, ABB recently has around 900 employees working in three regions across the country to ensure the nationwide presence of the ABB brand. The Head Office and Transformer Factories are located in Hanoi, High Voltage and Medium Voltage Power Product factories are in Bac Ninh, other branch offices are in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City.
ABB’s Electrification Products division is a leading provider of a full range protection, control and measurement solutions. The business connects, protects and automates critical business processes, including power and energy distribution, to improve the reliability and efficiency of its customers’ activities. The medium voltage products offer automations products, switchgear, devices like switching, measuring, limiting.
ABB Vietnam is seeking a Product Marketing Specialist in our Electrification Product Division who would be responsible
for developing develop profitable and sustainable sales. Based in Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam and reporting to EP
Product Marketing Director, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Manage Market Analysis by,
1. Update market intelligence and include detail market analysis understand market drives and trends, key competitors
and complete product portfolio.
2. Strategize business development and sales and marketing plan.
• Handle marketing by,
1. Manage BU product portfolio, especially Distribution Automation, in the assigned territory together with Product
2. Plan and implement consultant events / trade shows as well as the overall sales support materials.
• Pre-Sales & Customer Relationship Management
1. Build up relationship with new potential customers and Follow up closely with assigned customer.
2. Collect project information and monitor the project pipeline.
3. Guide ABB specification to customers, support them on documents, help them to design system.
4. Arrange training for customers and make them familiar to ABB DA products and solutions.
5. Manage the reporting.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Mức lương hấp dẫn
- Được hưởng các chế độ theo quy định Luật lao động, quy chế Công ty
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp
Yêu cầu công việc
To be considered for this role, you should have
• University Degree in Electrical Engineering
• 3-5 year experience working with relevant Panel builders, System integrator, OEMs and Contractors.
• Attention to detail, self-starters, proactive, ability to learn, good interpersonal skills and result-oriented.
• Knowledge about Smart Grid, DCMS, SCADA.
• Computer literate, ability to program PLC, Medium Voltage digital relay is a plus.
• Strong English communications skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Km09, National Highway 1A, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:21/02/2019