Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- The Product manager will be responsible for building a competitive and profitable product range, including private
label and national brands.
- He/she will be responsible for building the adequate range for Vietnam market in terms of product specifications
and price strategy as well as be accountable for the P/L and purchase negotiations with Adeo’s suppliers.
- The role includes the optimization of contents for product’s marketing online and offline.
- The role will require strong knowledge of product category Tools and Hardware / Lighting and soft decoration.
- A successful candidate for this role is an independent, creative problem-solver with great business insight and the
ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing deadlines. The candidate must also
have proven data analysis skills and success increasing customer discovery and adoption of new products in a
- Understand inhabitants’ needs and adapt existing product portfolio accordingly if necessary.
- Work alongside End-users and contuniously analyse competitors to translate market insights into longterm strategies which drive performance.
- Develop relationships with key selected brands to ensure strong partnership over the category. Conduct
price strategy and product’s specifications benchmark to have the right value for money ratio.
- Develop strong working relationships with key partners (Adeo purchasing office, factories, marketing,…)
to ensure smooth product launch in Vietnam.
- Respect deadlines and conduct product launch in a timely manner.
- Build sustainable P/L to ensure long-term profit for the product category.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Quality function to ensure smooth import process of products to
- Other tasks are assigned by Line Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- As company policy
Yêu cầu công việc
- Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communication.
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in specialized industry: Retail/ Tools and Hardware / Lighting and soft decoration
- Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing new product ranges into Vietnam’s market.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact outcomes in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong negotiative, analytical & data management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Chinese would be a plus.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: