Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Product Manager will execute the product and category strategy for industrial & CVO in Vietnam. The role will actively handle product life cycles and administration to ensure a focused and profitable portfolio. You will work closely with the CRB & Vecton brand manager, Marketing activation manager and the Pricing manager in Vietnam to activate offers and the strategy. This role also will represent the market using local insights share with the Global Product Managers.
- Translating global product category strategy and product range choices into local product marketing plans such as the 5 year innovation pipeline in order to grow, differentiate and evolve the portfolio. Contribute local knowledge and insight to global product category strategies for industrial and CVO.
- Handling the product portfolio to deliver near and long term GM growth targets consistent with global space/brand strategies
- Implement the product category framework and follow the product portfolio management rules to simplify and handle the range
- Actively administer product life cycles to ensure a strategic and profitable portfolio, Handling the additions and deletions to the portfolio to simplify and evolve the range to maintain differentiation and ensure clear category product growth and exit strategies within the rules of the game framework
- Handle the Streamline/Fusion/ODIMS systems for the market for the CVO and industrial portfolio
- Maintain Product Data Sheet.
- Work within Pricing framework established for each product to maintain premiumisation
- Monitor and lead product and brand positioning and lifecycles for the product range in market, and action repositioning and rationalization as appropriate to deliver improved performance and reduced complexity.
- Monitor and drive category/product performance within Brand, product and WILG framework
- Execute the innovation pipeline with agreement from with offer activation, PPI, brand and communications in market
- Embedding product plans into the LBM process to plan, implement and review product launches and measure product category performance. Contribute to the product management review in the LBM cycle to ensure marketing interventions are reflected and tracked in operational planning.
- Ensure business compliance of Products and SKUs
- Ensure strong internal relationships within the wider Castrol marketing team to enable successful implementation of new product offers.
- Adhere to Castrol ODI and OMS product management processes e.g. ODIMS and Marketing the Castrol Way
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Premium Healthcare plan for you and your family
- Pension & Stock option
Yêu cầu công việc
University degree in B.Tech./Marketing or related discipline preferred with an MBA or equivalent post graduate degree desirable
Minimum 6 years of experience in Sales & Marketing
Product management experience
Experience of working in complex and challenging global organisations
Ability to successfully build enduring and productive relationships with senior level leaders from a broad range of business disciplines
Strong communication and presentation skills
Able to translate Marketing Strategy into Marketing Plans
Skilful in Performance Monitoring
Expertise in handling the ODI pipeline & stage Gate Process
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 9, Times Square, 57-69F Dong Khoi & 22-36 Nguyen Hue, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: