Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
OVERAL JOB PURPOSE:
Support the Product Manager in execution effectively the implementation of product marketing plan- within the defined territory and country- to achieve company goals.
Elaboration and deployment to marketing plan for the product portfolio/ brands by using agreed resources to access and develop the customer and market potential through the marketing activities of medical education to physician, consumer and patient; local partnering programs and public awareness of therapeutic alternatives
• Organize events like symposia, CME, physician education, customer and patient public awareness related to the product/ disease specificially,
• To support the activities for PM, so as to build professional relationships with medical experts to enhancing the partnership, and effectively communicate product / disease-based scientific information - providing medical options to customers.
• Via the specific projects defined and given, the PE will run the supporting roles in :
o Strengthen and maximize existing customers and further explore and assess business opportunities.
o Responsible for providing the Med-reps with the necessary technical expertise to enable the product information (printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers).
o Sharing responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products and to assess the suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that promotional material is being used optimally.
o Gather market intelligence and provide feedback to manager and marketing heads
o Analyse, plan, facilitate, approve and ensure implementation of tactical plans that will exploit identified business opportunities. Track and monitor spending/A&P in the relevant responbile products to ensure optimal use of resources and return on investment
• Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for deployment to advertising, promotion and medical promotional aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
• Liaise with the marketing service agency regarding the product campaign including PR campaigns, medical educational and customer events and conferences.
• Closely liason with the field forces and their managers to ensure the implementation of marketing plans and activities within approved resources and achieve territorial performance objective
• Build strong team spirit by setting clear directions, clarifying expectations, providing support, promoting teamwork and collaboration, and constantly engaging their people to drive retention.
• Supporting the field managers to provide market/customer feedback to coaching reps.
• Ensure appropriate product and disease induction for a new rep in the field.
• Strengthen professional relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and other special interest groups by maintaining regular contact and providing proactive support as appropriate.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS
• Direct Line Manager:
- Discuss and define objectives/regional action plan
- Assess performance
- Pass on information for reporting
• Physicians: doctors and pharmacist, retailers, local distributors/ agents
- Other customers: Insurance, Managed-care, Patients-Doctors and Pharmacists’ Society: to promote and develop contacts, product and company image
- External stakeholders: market intelligence agencies, IMS, PR/service providers…
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary, year-end bonus, performance bonus
- 15-18 annual leaves
- Mid year training, Teambuilding trip, Premium healthcare Insurance for employee and one dependant
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: Medicine or Pharmacy degree
• Mandatory: 2-3 years experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare consumer product management.
• Beneficial: experience in senior MR or PE for an International pharmaceutical companies.
• Marketing skillsets and competences.
• Excellent written and oral communication /presentation skills.
• English fluency
• Good in office computer use (excel, ppt..)
• Health environment/ Products/ Pharmaceutical experiences
• Health economy practices.
• Negotiation ability /Business acumen
• Company spirit vs Customer oriented
• Maintain quality in relationships with Key customers
• Succeed in the launching of products, new market penetration
• Communication skills/Influence
• Team and company spirit /Honesty
• Pressure tolerance
• Competitors : benchmarking
• Customer oriented
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Phòng 1002, Tầng 10, Tòa nhà Centre Point, số 106 đường Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 08, quận Phú Nhuận, Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019