Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Reports to: IGD Junior Manager, General Manager.
Location: Head Office, Hanoi
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Internal: Country Director, General Manager, AD Junior Manager/Officers , PMs, Project Officers
External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental. Officials, INGOs, Communities.
1. Manage the operation of product development team (PD Team):
• Manage/ Participate to conduct community needs assessment in the field of economic, product development to increase the income;
• Propose to line-manager and the board of directors’ strategic development plan and contents of related IG programs;
• Manage business promotion through market researching, branding, value chain analyzing for products of project;
• Control allocated budget including annual budget for IG sector and revolving fund of income generation groups, cooperatives;
• Assign team’s members to participate in writing proposals, log-frame of any community development project based on sponsored or non-sponsored;
• Direct to prepare specialized project application as well implement fundraising activities to build fund for projects;
• Overall check Project’s POA for related IG program, and ensure that the plan matches with development policy of GNI;
• Submit line-manager project activities proposal, interim and result report of IG activities in POA and special projects managed specifically by the team;
• Provide guidance, training and monitor in the field to check the implementation process of all income generation, product development activities
• Submit line-manager and the board of director guidelines, standards and regulations related to assigned tasks;
• Direct to make sure CDPs to obey the standards, guidelines and regulations related to IG and project management;
• Report and appraise the solutions towards Managers and Directors if there is any violation related to project management from team’s members or field office IG staff;
• Instruct to collaborate and participate in accessing or evaluating any project.
• Build up relationship with experts, customers and professional agencies to promote the project.
• Manage/ Participate to welcome guests, assist foreign visitors related to IG sectors.
2. Manage product development team’s members:
• Recommend to line-manager about team’s personnel structure, functions and job description of positions in the team;
• Assign tasks, and supervise working performance of each staff in the team;
• Recommend to with line manager and Board of Directors recruitment, sacking proposals or violation warning for IG staffs in HO and FO;
• Participate in staff recruitment for Product Development Team in both HO and FO;
• Participate in annual evaluation of IG staffs or evaluation of CDPs upon request.
• Conduct other tasks assigned by Line Manager and Board of Director.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Agriculture Development and other related fields
• Minimum 2 years of similar role;
• Able to work under pressure and solve the arising problem;
• Experience of designing and implementing community development projects or programs to support farmers increase their income;
• Experience of designing and delivering training to colleagues and ethnic minority farmers.
• Ability to work independently and work with the team;
• Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
• Good English language skills in writing & speaking;
• Good skill in computer use
• Sociable, responsive, committed working with GNI at least 1 year
• Accountable and transparent.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with salary desired and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via VietnamWorks or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 31st March, 2019. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tầng 17 Khối A Tòa Nhà Sông Đà, Phường Mỹ Đình 1, Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: