Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values: Enjoy work, enjoy life Lead the game Act the promise Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Product Actuarial (Senior) Manager means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to support Head of Product Actuarial & Development to ensure that pricing activities are in line with sound actuarial principles and standards, statutory requirements and meet department’s goals and objectives.
- Accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all documents/results
- Active analysis of results, with reporting of known errors, omissions or anomalies
- Maintenance of adequate documentation and procedure notes and integrity of UDA (pricing models in excel and Prophet, Pruquote, SV calculation and other product implementation working files )
- Effective coordinate with staff of other departments (IT, OP) to ensure new products are implemented
- Manage all technical aspects of product design including profit testing and financial analysis, the analysis of competitor’s products, and the preparation of Product Approval documents for the regional office.
- Ensure relevant product documents submitted to regional office and local regulators for approval are in line with RO’s standard and requirements and in compliance with local regulator.
- Manage to provide the actuarial input on the changes required on the policy administration system & PruQuote, reviewing and ensuring changes are carried out accurately. Ensure changes are properly documented.
- Manage a wide variety of ad-hoc actuarial investigations, as required from time-to-time, ensuring all results are thoroughly checked for accuracy and consistency.
- Supervise daily activities of junior staffs, providing instructions and guidance on work related matters.
- Provide coaching to junior staff on actuarial concept & techniques so that knowledge of actuarial practice is acquired quickly and effectively.
- Actively study towards actuarial qualification
- Others: to be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
- A good university degree in a subject with significant exposure to actuarial, finance, mathematics and/or statistics
- At least 4 actuarial exams
Advantage: ASA designation or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of relevant actuarial experience in a life insurance company, with experience in multiple aspects of actuarial works, with particular emphasis on product actuarial and development.
- Experience in leading, training and coaching junior actuarial staff for at least 1 year.
- Experience in Actuarial CF model (Prophet is preferable)
Advantage: Holding similar role in a life insurance company.
Knowledge and skill set:
- Good actuarial and insurance knowledge learned from both examinations and job experience.
- Understanding of the dynamics of an insurance company and how the actuarial functions relate to this.
- High analytical skill
- Strong leadership, project management, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skill
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good analytical skill
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: