Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- This position acts as a specialist for Procurement activities on Logistics category across all divisions and locations in Abbott Vietnam and serves as the critical link between in-country stakeholders and the sourcing categories within Global Procurement.
- Responsible for prioritizing sourcing strategies for Vietnam and providing country participation to relevant regional sourcing teams.
- In partnership with regional sourcing personnel, resources and implements regional and global sourcing initiatives locally including supplier value management and risk program.
- Maintains a strong alignment to global and regional sourcing strategies through the Global Category Management.
- Provides direction for Vietnam procurement activities on the category including the support of business operating and strategic plans.
- Creates source plans for locally sourced categories based on supply and supply market analysis and cost models and supports Regional and Global spend categories as needed.
- Responsible for planning and conducting negotiations as well as leading and conducting RFPs, RFQs and quotation analysis for local spend.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Category Scope – Develops sourcing strategies for the more complex and difficult to manage Local categories and projects in Vietnam. Executes global category strategies and local implementation programs. Liaises with the Global/Region to ensure country spend is managed in line with agreed sourcing strategies. Jointly responsible with Regional Team for local implementation of Regional and Global sourcing strategies.
2. Sourcing Management – Uses the Sourcing Management Process to apply required tools in the creation and implementation of local source plans to manage assurance of supply, quality, service, cost, innovation and regulatory compliance within the Country, resulting in breakthrough strategies which optimize value and ensure appropriate risk management.
3. Proactive Cost Management: Achieves cost control, cost reduction, and cost containment targets, and adds value to the area of expenditure through a strong total cost orientation. Identifies and documents all cost reduction and profit plan improvements.
4. Market Knowledge and Insight: Links market knowledge and country requirements to Region sourcing managers supporting the creation of breakthrough strategies.
5. Supplier Management: Assists in evaluating potential suppliers on country specific issues. Is familiar with the various suppliers and business product lines available in Vietnam. Responsible for building relationships with Local suppliers and managing supplier performance against business requirements using proven processes; ensures adequate inclusion of diversity suppliers in RFPs and contracts as applicable.
6. Stakeholder Management and Business Sponsorship: understanding supply strategies and agreements and describing the benefits to Vietnam based stakeholders. Assists in analyzing customer’s business and evaluate if there are potential savings through supplier consolidation. Responsible for engaging assigned key country stakeholders and partners with them across divisions to define and meet or exceed business requirements and identify and manage profit plan savings targets. Understands strategic business requirements short and long-term horizon.
7. Contract Negotiation and Management: Once the strategy is approved, personally leads the sourcing including RFX, RFP, negotiations and contracting for Local categories to put in place the right suppliers.
- 3-5 years of full time working with Logistics related category
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese (written and verbal)
- Contract negotiation skill
- Good analytical skill and advance in Microsoft offices will be desirable.
- High integrity and self-discipline
- Graduated from university (prefer Business, Supply Chain or related field)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Melinh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke St., Dist.1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:22/02/2019