Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Responsible to control and monitor budget expenditure to ensure that all budget expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
Provide planning and cost controlling support for all procurement which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
Working with Users and Finance Team for concurrence of cost estimation for each of procurement items which will be procure in the coming period including but not limited to Review and/or prepare the proper and sufficient cost estimation of the required services, materials and equipment for the operation of the Refinery.
Ensure effective budget implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of budget management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the budget.
Support ET/User in reviewing the Quotation/Commercial Proposal and making comment/ recommendation to ET/User.
Support in contract negotiation with preferred bidder/supplier/vendor in the particular matter of cost.
Coordinate and work with the budget coordinator team to resolve budget issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the budget work.
Attend budget meetings and discussions with the Accounting/Finance and external clients
Perform budget costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the budget.
Provide cost control and planning advice to Accounting/Finance as and when required.
Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Salary & benefit
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum years and experience required:
- Technically strong in budget cost planning, scheduling and reporting.
- Degree in Engineering with specialization in Budget Management or Cost Control related training.
- Minimum 5 years relevant and similar capacity in budget estimating and cost controlling preferably in Oil and Gas industry
- At least 5 years working experience in purchasing/bidding
- Competent in Microsoft applications and SAP
- Strong experience in Cost negotiation
- Paper work and reporting skill – able to generate the procurement report, monthly report, update/revise procurement plan/budget, ITB/RFQ preparation as required.
- Good command of English language in both writing and speaking
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: