Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are seeking for a Public Relation Manager (PR Manager) who are going to lead our public relation professionals team and take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns, with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image of our company with not only the public but also our media partners and our employees.
1 Plan and implement the Company Public Relation Strategy including Goals, Budget, KPIs set up, Brand image performance tracking, PR policies, PR procedures.
2 Plan and implement Crisis Communication advice and media strategy as needed
3 Plan and implement for the Company PR Events, Programs and Initiatives
4 Build up long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders including Local Government, Media people, Influencers Community (Macro and Micro), Politicians, etc.
5 Coordinate with Head Quarter PR Team to follow the Companys Direction
6 In charge of organizing and manage the Media Press Conferences & Journalist Interviews Sections
7 In charge of answering the enquiries from the Media channels, Journalists or Public Partners
8 Monitor the Companys image frequently to ensure it is in compliance with Company Brand Identity
9 Produce content for various speeches, events, hearings, articles, press releases, etc.
10 Evaluate all potential partnership and sponsorship opportunities that may help for enhancing the Companys image
11 Manage the PR team including recruit new staffs and train for the whole team to ensure they follow the Companys direction and achievement PR KPIs.
12 Be responsible to submit PR Reports weekly and monthly on each PR campaigns for the Board of Director.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- According to companys policies
Yêu cầu công việc
* BA/MA degree in PR, Marketing Communication, Journalism or similar relevant field
* Previous working experience as Public Relations Manager for 5 years, preferably in E-commerce field
* Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills in both Vietnamese and English to fully communicate with abroad PR Team
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills
* Strong relationships with Local Government, Media people, Influencers Community, Politicians are preferred
* Experience in acting as a Company Spokesperson
* Solid experiences with Social Media
* Truthful, Ethical, Passionate, Enthusiastic
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
20th Floor, E Town Central - 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District4
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: