Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Proactively evaluates & leads refinement of overall equipment reliability plans, strategies, equipment performance.
• Manages overall facility maintenance & infrastructure to ensure the most effective use of resources & funding balanced for both short & long range plans.
• Manages maintenance budget
• Optimizes cost effective maintenance & reliability for the line / plant. Ensures necessary skill sets are developed, refined & maintained
• Supports the plant teams in reviewing / developing operating standards, line speeds, Global Efficiency (GE), etc, to identify and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
• Coaches, mentors, holds accountable & develops M&R staff.
• Coordinate equipment and building facility maintenance activities at the plant, including capital projects with support of corporate engineering to maximize equipment reliability, efficiency and cost.
• Ensure that all maintenance activities pertaining to the adherence to/implementation of people safety and risk management regulations and procedures, according to the company policies and FM Global recommendations, are executed
• Champion GE improvement initiatives, as well as selection, implementation and monitoring of equipment reliability improvement plans.
• Purchase, expedite and install equipment with or without outside contractors
• Accountable for assessing performance of direct reports and provide formal feedback on shift technicians, equipment owners and core team members
• Accountable for execution of relevant projects within assigned areas
• Responsible for assessing, collaborating and making decisions on maintenance issues of assigned area
• Leads and/or participates in IL6S and Kaizen activity interacting with all levels of the organization
• Ensures that basic training modules are assigned and executed correctly with PM staff and enables PM to train AM in assigned modules, interfaces with E&T to execute capability improvement in PM to enable knowledge transfer from PM to AM
• Coaches, motivates and support the team to ensure information flow, colleague development, problem solving, goal setting, and process improvements are completed within expectation
• Manages the daily operations in Maintenance. Ensures all employees are occupied with meaningful work at a proper rate of productivity.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary, Performance Bonus
- Health & Private Insurance
- 15 annual leave days
Yêu cầu công việc
• University Degree in related discipline
• At least 8 years of experience in MNC, out of which 2 years should be in a managerial role.
• Previous experience with Proactive Maintenance and other Integrated Lean Six Sigma pillars an asset
• Experienced with strong technical knowledge
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated Leadership Skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop corporate/business relationships along with keen business acumen and a solid understanding of the maintenance costs
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Demonstrate organizational and project managements skills
• Excellent in root cause analysis and risk assessment
• Ability to interpret drawings, technical manuals, specifications and regulations
• Creative and innovative in application of maintenance systems
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:8th Floor, Empress Tower, 138 Hai Ba Trung, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:08/05/2019