Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Field and Well Performance Monitoring and Optimization for basement and clastic reservoirs.
a. Monitor well performance, identify opportunities to improve well performance, and implement recommendations;
b. Provide PTA, RTA, support, and Interpret to evaluate near well bore properties, determine the reservoir & Fluid properties…
c. Monitor oil and gas production volumes to meet target while maintaining prudent reservoir management.
2. Well Surveillance & intervention operation.
a. Design PLT, DST, PVT, Scal, MDT/RCI, dead oil, Produced Water samples program and interpretation;
b. Evaluate and identify contributing zone, and opportunities to improve well performance;
c. Propose the applicable EOR/IOR method (acidizing, hydraulic fracturing,..), Water/gas shut off in order to improve the productivity index (PI).
3. Subsurface Data management & other management support.
a. QC daily well test and production data base (PDHG, THP,..);
b. Provide long term and short term oil and gas production forecast for lifting and planning purposes.
4. Assist in reservoir study group.
a. Support and develop Enhanced Oil Recovery plan in Block 15-1;
b. Support requirement data for experimental works (acidizing, reservoir saturation measurement, etc.).
5. Perform assignments from direct supervisor, line manager and prepare technical presentation for workshops & meetings on reservoir engineering aspect for PVN & Partners.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vietnamese citizen;
• University Degree in Drilling or Production or Reservoir Engineering;
• At least 3 years oil industry experiences in Petroleum engineering;
• Analytical analysis in classical reservoir engineering (Material Balance, Well Test Analysis, Volumetric, PVT, etc.);
• Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Vietnamese citizens meeting the above qualification requirements are invited to apply with an application letter, a CV in English, related certificates and a recent passport photo to:
Cuulong Joint Operating Company – 03th Floor, Saigon Paragon Building – 03 Nguyen Luong Bang, Dist.7 – Ho Chi Minh City
Only short listed candidates will be notified and invited for the interview.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
3th Floor, Saigon Paragon Building – 03 Nguyen Luong Bang St., Dist.7 – Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: