Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
This position reports to to International Programme Director.
Reporting directly to the IPD, the Executive Assistant is a senior-level position that is primarily responsible for supporting the IPD in ensuring mission consistency across school’s divisions and departments.
This is a senior level position and the main areas of focus relate to teaching and learning, recruitment, curriculum development, professional development, financial management, strategic and operational planning faculty evaluation, inclusion/ diversity, technology, student support services, and service learning and community partnerships.
Key Internal Relationships:
Heads of school
Deputy heads of school
Admissions and marketing manager and middle level managers
International programme class teachers and teaching assistants
Administrative and support staff
Key External Relationships:
Responsibilities and Duties:
Organise the IPD’s working schedule:
• Arrange appointments and meetings attended by IPD such as the weekly academic
• Meetings with the Vietnamese Heads of School or teachers, meetings with business partners, educational authorities as well as meetings with the School’s staffs;
• Attend appointments and meetings to take minutes, translate and/or follow up with relevant people as necessary.
• Schedule a wide variety of activities (e.g. appointments, meetings, travel reservations/
• accommodations, etc.) for the purpose of making necessary arrangements for the IPD;
• Support the IPD, the Board of Directors and other assigned administrators for the purpose of providing assistance with their functions and responsibilities; Support and advise the IPD on all-school policies and programs;
• Plan and coordinate meetings, receptions, luncheons, workshops, travel/ accommodations, etc.) for the purpose of completing activities and/ or delivering services in accordance with the IPD’s job description;
Document organization, maintenance & control
• Support create, file and disseminate documentation on policy and procedure, including version control and relevant updates, in accordance with EMASI procedure;
• Maintain a wide variety of complex manual and electronic documents files and records (e.g. contacts, time sheets, personnel files, correspondence files; databases, etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/ or historical reference;
• Prepare a variety of complex written materials (e.g. correspondence, agendas, minutes, event programs, bulletins, reports, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information and/ or creating documentation
• Process a variety of complex documents and materials (e.g. time sheets, work orders, requisitions, travel reimbursements, budget transfers, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information in compliance with EMASI administrative guidelines;
• Translate all official EMASI documentation to Vietnamese for the purpose of ensuring all internal documentation is available in 2 languages;
• Attend and translate meetings with the IPD for the purpose of ensuring communication is constant and clear with Vietnamese member of the faculty;
• Attend and translate training sessions with Vietnamese members of the faculty.
• Monitor a variety of activities on behalf of the IPD and the Board of Directors (e.g. procedures, policy statements);
• Oversee work activities within the office for the purpose of organizing assignments, monitor progress, and ensure completion within established guidelines;
• Participate in a variety of meetings, workshops, and/or training for the purpose of providing or receiving information, recording minutes, and supporting the needs of the attendees;
• Respond to calls, concern and/or complaints for the purpose of resolving problems, providing information and/or referring to appropriate personnel;
• Any other reasonable duties as determined by the IPD of his/ her designate after due consultation.
And other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- High quality health care scheme
- Transportation allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
BA Degree in Business or School Management
• 2 years of successful experience in a comparable role
• 2 years experience in education with young learners
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
• Strong time-management & organization skills
• Attention to detail
• Proficient in with office software (microsoft and google suite)
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Flexible, growth mindset.
• Energetic and dynamic.
• Trustworthiness and with highest standards of integrity.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
74 Nguyen Thi Thap Street, Binh Thuan, District 7
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: