Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of high-speed PCB layouts for Chip validation, customer reference and layout review. You will work with design team to complete layouts with minimal supervision. Work with Signal Integrity team to verify signal characteristics and optimize signal routing. Create gerber data, fabrication and assembly drawings for manufacturing. Interact with fabrication and assembly vendors to verify issues and keep projects on schedule.
• Work with a team of engineers to perform component placement and Multi-Layer PCB routing.
• Build and maintain an Allegro Library database, create footprints.
• Talk to FAB house to design PCB stackup.
• Optimize routing for high speed signals and plane for power delivery.
• Control QA process.
• Export gerber date to FAB and Assembly house.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Personal Accident and private healthcare Insurance for employee and family
- Travel opportunities to abroad
- Excellent compensation and benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
• University graduate with major in Electronics.
• 2+ years of PCB layout experience.
• Experience with Cadence Allegro, and PADS PCB tools.
• Experience in all aspects of PCB design: footprinting, netlisting, constraint setup, placement, routing, and generating gerbers.
• You should have a deep understanding of High Density Interconnect PCB layout and PCB Signal Integrity.
• General understanding of electronic circuits and chip functionality.
• Able to read and understand schematics.
• Expert in generation of Gerber image files, and knowledgeable with the CAM350 suite of tools and PCB fabrication processes.
• Expert in the PCB layout process conforming to IPC standards and electrical and mechanical constraints of printed circuit board design, fabrication, and assembly.
• Good English communications skills, both verbal and writing.
• Mechanical CAD experience (Solidworks or comparable).
• Knowledge desirable in CAD modelling and simulation of PCB electrical and thermal characteristics.
• Knowledgeable in high frequency layout techniques for signal integrity, grounding, and impedance-controlled routing for high-speed.
• Having detailed knowledge of circuit design and consideration for layout, routing and timing constraints, DFM, DFA, DFT constraints in volume manufacturing is a needed for this role.
• Good knowledge of signal requirements for multi-bit busses, such as DDR4/3, and high-speed serial interfaces such as PCIe-gen4/3, SATA-gen3, and 10Gbps Ethernet.
• Knowledge of transmission line and electromagnetic theory related to signal integrity and power integrity.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Incubation Building, Lot D.01, Tan Thuan Street, Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, Dist 7, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: