Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Manage and participate to the promotion of tests in Danang
Manage the delivery of the test by providing support to the candidates’ pre-test (registrations), during the test (test day management) and after the test (delivery of the results within timeframe)
Ensure appropriate test venue arrangements are in place prior to each test
Manage the team to support efficient and smooth operations
Manage test centre Speaking Examiners, including recruitment, training, and certification within the PSN guidelines
Manage test centre Invigilators, including recruitment and training within the guidelines
Payment confirmations provided to Manager/Finance Manager on time and accurately
Supervise the Enquiry on Results appeals system
Manage the delivery of approved projects on time, within budget and in accordance with annual plans and targets
Represent at conferences and stakeholder events as required
Quality and Compliance
Independently perform audits on the test centre as scheduled and provide documented feedback and reports
Ensure both test centres and off-site testing operations are managed within the operating procedures
Ensure adherence to all manuals
Ensure adherence to PSN (Professional Support Network) policy and procedure of all Examiner Trainers and Examiners
Assist with the development and implementation of policies
Ability to work in a professional manner with stakeholders and in accordance with organisational values
Liaise with manager and Finance manager to facilitate contracts for various business aspects as required. Monitor all current contracts to ensure terms are adhered to
Inform Manager of issues regarding risk management/ security to ensure centre compliance with security policy and procedures
All invoices for payment are processed in a timely manner
Provide supervision, guidance and support to Test Day Supervisor, Admin staff and casual staff on their daily tasks
Lead by example, setting focus and performance expectations, providing training and development where appropriate, and effectively managing underperformers through appropriate /IDP processes.
Support the Manager with the annual staff performance review for relevant staff member
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Month Salary, Annual Bonus, Quarterly Incentive
- Private Health Care Insurance
- 15 days annual leaves, 10 days sick leaves
Yêu cầu công việc
• Strong administrative and sound financial skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills ( 6.5 or above)
• Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
• Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to prioritise a varied workload; strong organisational skills
• Ability to plan, organize, prioritise and execute multiple tasks within set objectives in a timely and professional manner
• Interest in/ experience of international education and/ or testing services
• Able to work on Saturday and be flexible with work schedule
• Ability to work under pressure, detail focus and time constraint
• Ability to work in team and individual
• Customer-oriented, patient, friendly
• Good planning and reports
• Please attach an updated photo of yourself
• 13th month salary.
• Incentive quarterly and bonus annually
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
• 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 days sick leave.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & Training.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:36 Mac Dinh Chi, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019