Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Operations Team Leader will work in partnership with Country Operations Manager to execute the operational standards and requirements that will drive the customer satisfaction and productivity. They will strive to optimize business performance based on OBW Minimum Standards, Company Philosophies and operational systems. The Team Leader provides direction and vision for the team. This will involve the development and delivery of best-in-class service and memorable local experiences for the customers. Operationally, the role will be responsible for leading office-based Operations Executives and Fleet Operations Executive to deliver amazing customer services on the ground, handling operational issues and continually improving the ways we operate our products.
• Directly handle the logistics fulfillment for accounts, these could be GIT, FIT or a combination of both.
• Ensure the consistent implementation of company One-Best-Ways (OBWs) processes/procedures/systems across the Ops team
• Continually challenge the current OBWs to improve and innovate the ways we operate the services.
• Manage the service quality of office-based Ops teams and Tour Guides through OBWs recruitment, training and performance management (rewards and disciplines)
• Effectively Lead the Ops team relationships with Product, Sales, Reservation, Customer Experience and Suppliers for daily operational cooperation and overall service improvements
• Work with Country Ops Manager and IT to integrate appropriate Technology applications into Operations to improve and optimize the speed of internal/external communications, problem solving and overall team performance
Customer Service Experience:
• Ensure all services are delivered consistently to our customers.
• Ensure the appropriate allocations and other logistics basing on customer accounts’ requirements and expectations.
• Ensure 24/7 supports on the ground for clients’ complaints and incidents.
• Work with Tour Guides and Customer Experience team to resolve customer service issues to customer’s satisfaction with appropriate corrective and preventive measures. •
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- A competitive salary upon qualification and experience
- Personal accident and health insurance 24/24
- Motivation Trip
Yêu cầu công việc
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Bachelor degree or relevant working experience. Degree in tourism and hospitality is an advantage
• Minimum 3 year experience in operations
• Fluent in national local language and fluent written and spoken English
SKILL AND ATTRIBUTES
• Well-developed problem solving and crisis management skills
• Customer centric with commitment to high standards of service delivery
• Solid collaboration and communication skill (verbal and written)
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills across culture
• Proven people performance development and management
• Flexible rotating roster that may include late nights, weekends and early mornings and flexible with
uncertainties/changing priorities and under pressure.
• Willing to travel on business when required
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
If you have an interest in our positions, please kindly send your updated CV via Vietnamworks.com
Please be noted that just the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you very much!
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:70 - 72 Ba Trieu, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:23/02/2019