Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
To manage the operation of the brand in Vietnam, support strategic decisions, implement sales and marketing activities to ensure planned revenues are achieved whilst working within budgeted costs.
- Contribute to sales plans for the brand; implement activities as per the agreed plan and carry out cost control measures to achieve set targets vs. budgets.
- Monitor the sales figures against forecasts, analyze and interpret trends and capitalize on data to maximize sales.
- Drive overall retail performance (ADS, Conversion, UPT) in stores by implementing ALDO retail practices.
- Perform people management activities including hiring, training, motivating, appraising performance, enforcing discipline, and terminating in consultation with the Human Resources Department.
- Customer service focus
- Oversee the implementation of customer service standards in all stores, and ensure customer satisfaction and efficient handling of complaints.
- Conduct regular store visits to review operational standards and monitor quality of customer service.
- Observe the standards and provide feedback to Operation executive and Store managers to take appropriate action at store level.
- Manage and control all aspects of stock management of the brand, ensure adherence to procedures and guide the team towards achieving targeted stock levels and minimizing stock loss.
- Organize and implement sales promotional and any marketing activities and ensure that the set up is in line with operational policies and successful.
- Action the plans for new shop openings in line with operational policies and procedures.
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure full compliance. Prepare sales analyses and reports on operational issues, market trends, competitors and customer to facilitate overall decisionmaking on brand management strategy.
- Ensure optimum staffing levels are maintained.
- Ensure that the training, development and motivation of staff in the stores is implemented as well as coach and mentor store managers to ensure that all staff are encouraged to maximize their capability and contribution.
- Supervise and maintain Visual – Merchandising standard in the stores to ensure full compliance.
- Maintain store standard and store maintenance.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills.
- Able to mentor and coach sales team, be a champion of change.
- At least 3 years experience in Retail Operation Management (Fashion Industry is a plus)
- Strong background and work experience in Retail.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, power point presentation.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and commitment to get the job done.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Be able to travel domestically and overseas for training and other tasks required.
- Readiness to stand the pressure, problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Loyal and honest, strong work ethics, ability to build strong relationships.
chỉ:123-125 Nguyễn Cơ Thạch, phường An Lợi Đông , Quận 2 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970