Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
*This Position will report to: Board of Management/Deputy General Director
• Ensure that the managers of all terminals are meeting their responsibilities as detailed in their job description.
• Co-ordinate the operation of the terminals to improve customer service, efficiency and safety.
• Meet cost control and operation targets
• Wherever possible, ensure the operation, reporting, payment procedures and structures of all the terminals are similar and in line with company’s best practice.
• Manage the terminal/depot smooth operation, Delivery & Truck fleet management, procurement planning, Production, Inventory control, maintenance and staff recruitment.
• Be responsible to manage and implement Truck Fleet and Equipment maintenance plan at all depots. Ensure the plan is made and review in timely basic.
• Manage and implement new projects and construction at terminal and depots.
• Advise the BOM on national matters such as capital expenditure, shipping and contract administration, staff movement and rationalization.
• Establish relationships with industry and government bodies and represent the company where required.
• Assist with national operations budget preparation and monitoring.
• HSSE (Health, Safety, Security & Enviroment)
Maintain and develop an HSSE awareness by reading, proper understanding and strict follow of all HSSE guidelines, regulations and policies issued by the company. Be pro-active in HSSE matters as well as in monitoring & reinforcing all the HSSE requirement are fully complied by Third Parties.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & KPI bonus based on individual performance result and Company business result
- Salary increase depending personal performance
- Dynamic international working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Education: Minimum University degree, engineering background
2. Experience: At least five years of experience in an operational management position. Deep understanding of the Logistics, Planning, Supply Chain shall be advantages
3. English skill: Speaking and writing fluently;
4. Other requirement
• Thorough knowledge of terminal operating and maintenance procedures.
• Understanding of budgeting and cost control.
• An understanding of safe product handling and identification.
• Competence in road transport management and logistical optimization.
• Good people management skills.
• “Hand-on” understanding of terminal operation.
• Thorough knowledge of plant lay-out and capacities.
• Ability of communication and presentation.
• An analytical nature and good negotiation and organization skills
• Willing to go on business trip
• Understanding the Safety, Health, Environment management system.
• 13th month salary & KPI bonus based on individual performance result and Company business result
• Salary increase depending personal performance
• PVI Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/4
• Company summer vocation, year – end party and other team building activities (abroad or throughout the country)
• Christmas Day off
• Dynamic international working environment
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:12th Floor, Center Building, no.1 Nguyen Huy Tuong, Thanh Xuan Trung ward, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:13/02/2019