Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Administrative Responsibility (45%)
- Manage day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure the organization’s current and future administrative needs are met efficiently, reliably and economically. These activities may include, but not limited, administrative assistance, mail delivery, record management, cleaning, office expansion or renovation, evaluate and recommend office suppliers, writing or reviewing contracts, maintain safe and secure working environment,…
- Ensure the organization receives satisfactory standard of service.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Oversee and collaboration with WPS for facilities services, maintenance activities
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations Improve and shape up a friendly and transparency working environment with professional administrative service Work with all relevant functions for keeping Vietnam office administration in compliant and alignment with company standards
- Work with relevant local authorities for fulfillment all regulation requirements of office operational compliance.
- Other administrative support assignments from time to time
2. Office purchase focal point (10%):
- Handle purchasing based on office user’s request, including ROH’s users who sit at HCM office and general office stuffs using for everyone.
- Follow purchase process and compliant with company policy.
- Submit office vendor code request for new vendors or update vendor information in system when vendor info changed.
- Support Dow oversea in working with local vendors and other matters (e.g. create vendor code under foreign Dow entity, raise PR, send document to APAY for payment)
- Manage and create PR for office’s stuff purchase, office operation and other business that OP has not had DOA yet.
3. Business Assistant to Country Manager and Business Development Manager (40%)
- Be personal assistance to CM and BDM for logistic arrangements, meetings, events, travels, travel
- Assistance for CM on expat relocation matters (e.g. work permit, housing, schooling,..…)
- Business administrative support on: paper arrangement, file recordings, data working/analyzing, presentation
preparation, project support
- Other business support assignments from time to time
- Be back up for Thao Ngo
4. GA-PA assistant (5%):
- Work with GA-PA team to create new organization in CyberGrants
- Submit donation request in CyberGrants
- Create voucher request in Diamond system
- Work and follow up with APAY team in transfer donation payment on time to beneficiary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương thưởng hấp dẫn
- Cung cấp đầy đủ bảo hiểm
- Hỗ trợ đi lại
Yêu cầu công việc
• Female, 24 – 28 years old, university graduate.
• Good English communication.
• At least 02 years of experience on Admin jobs and other general affairs.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and active personality.
• Salary upon the ability and discussion.
• Dynamic and professional working environment.
• Salary and bonus policy are interesting.
• Salary increase consideration 01 time/year
• Good chance to study and develop career path stably.
• Enjoyable with benefit and policy according to labor law and special policy
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: