Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Ensure the safety and scientific integrity of products and product-related materials, with specific responsibility for ensuring that all product claims are scientifically substantiated and meet regulatory requirements in the Vietnam market.
B. Detailed Responsibilities/ Duties:
- Develops product safety dossiers and scientific substantiation for the APAC markets.
- Conducts literature search from reputable scientific databases and prepare reports to support the scientific substantiation of product safety and claims.
- Reports project statuses to line manager on a weekly basis, through meetings or reporting, as necessary.
- Communicates critical issues to line management and other relevant parties in a timely manner, including a proposed solution or set of possible solutions.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual Healthcare plan
Yêu cầu công việc
- Required: Bachelors with honors or masters degree in biochemistry, nutrition, food science, biology, chemistry or related field.
- Preferred: Preferred: Masters or PhD in relevant scientific field.
- Minimum 5 years industry or related work experience ideally in the field of scientific claims support for botanical ingredients (including food supplements).
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills in English.
- Translating scientific documents which include product claim language(s) in English and Vietnamese would be highly desirable.
- Comprehensive understanding of Vietnam’s legislation and national laws on products claims substantiation for food (including supplements) and ideally cosmetics.
- Familiarity with cosmetics regulation in non-APAC markets will be an advantage.
- Understanding of relevant APAC food and health supplements legislations would be preferred.
- Experience with the development and submission of scientific dossiers to support product rationales, notifications, registrations, etc.
- Proven track record in scientific publications (e.g. peer-reviewed journals, trade journals, patents, etc.)
- Evaluation of scientific literature and communication of scientific / regulatory information to both specialist and non-technical functions.
- Ability to connect and align with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to identify, network with and influence external stakeholders including academics, research institutions, relevant trade associations, suppliers and Government officials.
- Able to reach out to scientific communities (e.g. nutrition/dietetic societies, academia, clinical research organizations, NGOs) would be preferred.
- Autonomous approach.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Experience in a fast-paced setting with evolving goals and objectives.
- Good PC skills (email, word-processing, spreadsheets, etc.).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:1st Floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:22/02/2019