Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Giám Đốc và Cấp Cao Hơn
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
The HR Administrator’s role will be to plan, prepare, monitor and follow-up on the overall spectrum of
Human Resources related matters,
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities.
1. Human Resource (MAINLY HR OPS Function support):
- Work force recruitment support (hiring new employee)
- Job description administration
- To maintain and update overall attendance system (incoming project for HR in the next 12 months)
- Employee badge/Management/visitor badges issuance administration
- Responsible for create a user master record for each associate upon hire, de-activate user master records when associates are terminated, edit name fields on user master, reset a user master operator certification and enter new operators in Employee File Maintenance in software (HR profile centre).
- Assist and support employee relation activities in Social/ Health/Unemployment insurance
- To maintain and update documentations are in compliance with Employment Labor contract / revise
- labor contracts
2. Prepare data base for daily / weekly & monthly update into the HR system
- Overtime / works hours/ absence/ sick leave….
- Check headcount update by new hired and resignation…
- Support for orientation for new associate/s
- Training records/documentation related to quality standard certification
- Sourcing and arrangement for external training
4. All generally related administration function and matter that will exclude any Accounts matters.
- Assist in building security and maintenance
- Assist for business travel and visa for employee and/ or intercompany colleagues.
5. Special projects; as and when assigned by Management.
6. Willing to work in industrial VSIP II-A Binh Duong province
7. Closely communicate and work with oversea management in Hong Kong and China
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
Foreign language required:
- English and Chinese for 4 skill
- Languages: English & Chinese talking/writing/understand and be able to communicate to HQ. Hong Kong & China to communicate with Authorities and local associates.
- Proficient use software of HR
- Classification: Office work hours
- External/ Market equivalence position: HR Administrator/HR Officer
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Số 20 VSIP II-A, đường số 32, khu công nghiệp Việt Nam - Singapore II-A, Xã Tân Bình , Thị trấn Bắc Tân Uyên , Bình Dương , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970