Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Main Purpose of Job
This job has responsible for establishing and ensuring properly quality of incoming materials in new factory. To ensure that raw materials and packaging materials and auxiliaries are timely released to production with food safety and quality compliance.
• Responsibility for reviewing/updating specification of incoming materials.
• Responsibility for reviewing/updating risk assessment of incoming materials in HACCP study.
• Responsibility for reviewing/updating Quality control criteria for incoming materials (including warehouse) (Quality Monitoring Scheme, Inspection plans, release parameters, monitoring plan…).
• Responsibility for inspection, sampling samples related to incoming materials.
• Responsibility for reviewing inspection results of incoming materials.
• Responsibility for releasing incoming materials and reviewing/updating release procedure related to incoming materials.
• Responsibility for coordinating and communicating with other functions (Production, MRP, Purchasing) on-hold incoming materials or in case of quality deviation of incoming materials to take correction & corrective action to prevent from reoccurrence.
• Responsibility for maintenance of quality information record in SAP for raw materials.
• Responsibility for maintenance of QM view & storage view in SAP for packaging materials.
• Responsibility for classification of supplier confident level for incoming materials and reviewing/updating supplier assessment plan.
• Responsibility for supplier audit & following up corrective action to ensure food safety and quality of incoming materials.
• Responsibility for working with suppliers for food safety & quality issues for improvement.
• Responsibility for reporting the Quality-KPI monthly basic
• Responsibility for providing necessary training courses on quality awareness, quality control for QA, production staffs.
• Accountability for managing budget of quality control related to incoming materials.
• Safety responsible:
• Responsible for risk prevention/protection and safety for all staff including establishing safety instruction.
• Making sure process running in accordance with corresponding instruction.
• Adequate safety training given to staff, safety devices/guarding and personal protect equipment are properly installed/used correctly, if required.
• Other assignments
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 14 salary months/year
- Health Insurance Package
- 18 days of annual leave
Yêu cầu công việc
Education requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Food Science or related field.
English ability: Intermediate English (Speaking, writing, reading)
Computer knowledge: MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. Power Point, Email
Experience related to position: 2 – 3 years in similar position of Food & Chemistry Company
1. Core knowledgde of the 10 Principles and expert knowledge in our areas of responsibility.
2. Basic knowledge in Food Safety (Food Safety courses).
3. Aware of Analysis methods (chemical, physical…).
4. Aware of TPM pillar (TPM Pillar training).
5. Aware of ISO 9001 (Internal auditor course)
6. Aware of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP & Lab safety course) and ISO17025.
7. Competent in FSSC system & audit.
8. Competent in Raw and packaging material management processes.
9. Competent in relevant GLOBE transactions (GLOBE course).
10. Competent in budget setting (Finance course).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Plot P-1A, Thang Long 2 IP, My Hao Distr., Hung Yen
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: