Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of direct to retail stores and e-commerce business processes, with working knowledge of retail and e-commerce systems
- Performs the overall day-to-day management of the channel to ensure that channel objectives are achieved within time/cost/quality constraints
- Lead the Omni-channel vision of the business. Inspire, educate and execute the decisions to develop online & offline revenue
- Develop new markets to reach business goals. Empathetic to the local market needs and behavior.
- Manage the Omni-channel team boosting their potential and creating a good atmosphere in order to successfully achieve the objectives.
- Balance brand image with Revenue. Ensure Brand Story is entirely communicated and understandable whilst hitting P&L targets.
- Supervise and follow competitive analysis, industry research and the assessment of industry best practices. Identify opportunities to help our top retailer customers grow their eCommerce businesses by leveraging our portfolio, our insights into the shopper path to purchase, and our eCom learnings & best practices across other customers and
- Establish eCommerce fundamentals, prioritizing opportunities for quick growth, and operating the business in partnership with the core customer development teams
- Be a Change Agent: Through your position as the primary architect of digital growth at key customers, help the company pivot faster to the high-growth eCommerce channel by adopting new behaviors and business processes. Partner closely with Directors & VPs within Customer Development, Marketing, and Supply Chain to shift the organizational mindset to embrace and excel at omnichannel business management.
- Directly or indirectly responsible for the development of internal talent, and the recruitment of the right external talent to further build out an omnichannel-capable talent bench. Provide the right level of coaching, particularly in the area of core eCommerce functional skills such as multi-format assortment strategy
- Invent, Simplify, and Scale: Identify process or organizational problems that slow down the team and the channel pivot, and use your business knowledge and problem-solving skills to put scalable solutions in place to help the team make progress
- Lead Direct to Consumer execution of all strategic real estate initiatives
- Understand, streamline and create standards for all retail store operational workload (ex. Shipment processing, transfers, register workflow)
- Identify operational field training and SOP needs in partnership with the Training & Development team
- Responsible for maintaining and creating updated Policy & Procedure for the retail & trade field
- Own the customer sales relationship. Specific areas of focus will be managing relationships and capabilities to enhance consumer value and accelerate growth
- Support the development and execution of marketing programs as well as partnering with brands on product innovation
- Able to work with support functions such as Supply Chain and Finance in capacities ranging from customer planning to product innovation
- Capable to develop tools such as annual plans and forecasts that incorporate Sales and Marketing input
- Grow brand loyalty and building an exceptional customer experience through social, digital and conventional marketing strategies
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Great insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Graduation, MBA is preferable.
- Major in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Construction, Technical,
2. Experience (type)
- At least 10 years in distribution of international brands with a strong focus on on-and offline sales and marketing with good e-commerce knowledge.
- Experience in motivating cross-functional teams
- Coming from an e-commerce role with experience across on- and offline trading and operations through to product marketing + merchandising.
4. Other requirements
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and facilitation skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Able to prepare and present information in business terms
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be detail-oriented
- Be fluent in English, other languages will be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills are essential along with the ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of specialty, small box, chain retail operations
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.). Advanced PowerPoint skills required
- Exhibits effective communication in written, oral, and presentation formats
- Demonstrates an ability to manage projects with numerous stakeholders, and delivers on time project results
- Strong leadership skills as well as sales management skills
- Good people management and interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire, guide and coach individuals
- Good facilitation and training skills
- Performance assessment skills
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Team player with a strong “customer-focus” orientation
- Dynamic, self-confident, hard-working, honest and gentle.
- Willing to travel domestically, work independently and lead the team.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
1st Floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: