Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Intern will work with Admin and Finance Team of the Energy Support Program on all admin and finance tasks including:
• Support to prepare logistics and documents for events in the office and at site;
• Support for filing including soft and hard copies;
• Support to deliver to / collect important documents from the country office such as contracts, vouchers, correspondences etc…;
• Support to prepare logistics and protocol for internal meetings of admin team and technical team (when required);
• Provide translation services when needed (between English and Vietnamese);
• Others administrative tasks.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly,creative working environment
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- Good training and professional development possibilities
Yêu cầu công việc
• Vietnamese nationality
• Currently undertaking postgraduate/bachelor studies in, economics, or a comparable course of study or has recently completed your studies. A Master’s Degree is an asset.
• Experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by way of internships and/or academic exchanges. Experiences in foreign countries are an asset.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese. German is an asset.
• Strong MS Office, organisational and analytical skills.
• Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff with the aim to develop the power sector in Viet Nam, and willing to take on responsibility, work independently and efficiently and travel to project sites for work if necessary
• The internship requires university enrolment or the finalization of your degree no longer than six months ago upon commencement of the internship.
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references before 29th April 2019.
The internship is expected to start from 15th May 2019, lasting for 6 months until 15th November 2019.
Note: Please state “Application for the Internship – ESP Admin” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
6th Floor – Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: