Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Oversee the communication activities and establish an impactful, creative graphics that appeal to a variety of audiences across a multitude of mediums. Supervise and monitor staffs of technical production specialists that contribute and produce multi-platform communications including broadcast, web, social media, and printing. Oversee and coordinate graphic design, copywriting, production, and printing processes. Implement on policy development, procedures, and guidelines for producing media content.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Requires a bachelors degree.
• 3 years of supervisory experience.
• Excellent organization and task-management skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• 5 years’ experience creating graphics for collateral, web, e-newsletters, social media, related area and is energetic, creative, collaborative and detail-oriented.
• Experience using Multi media in a Casino and hospitality business is a plus.
• Outstanding graphic design skills, familiar with software tools including the Adobe Creative Suite - Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator and photography skills.
• Experience updating a website and sending e-newsletters.
• Interested in learning new technology and figuring out how to use it to connect with people.
• A problem-solver and takes ownership of projects, working tirelessly to drive them and the organization forward.
• Goal-oriented, motivated to set and accomplish ambitious objectives, and responsive to feedback.
• Enjoys working as part of a team but also able to be self-directed, committed and reliable.
• Lead and oversee all Multi Media activities and programs.
• Meeting and liaising with management company and Owner to discuss briefs, requirements and project progress.
• Work closely with marketing and other department and contribute ideas to management.
• Making technical recommendations. Producing, demonstrating and receiving feedback about ideas.
• Developing and creating multi media designs in liaison with animators, programmers, writers, video producers, sound engineers and artists.
• Keeping up-to-date with technological and software developments.
• Testing products for errors and making amendments.
• Creating graphics for all requests-including but not limited to program collateral, e-newsletter images, website headers, funding appeals and social media graphics.
• Creating graphic and written content for and sending e-newsletter on a monthly basis, and additional e-communications as needed.
• Monitoring Multi media messaging on a daily basis, creating content as needed, programming messaging written by other team members and analyzing tactics and generating reports on a regular basis.
• Updating components of company website as needed (i.e. uploading new headers, inserting links, scheduling blog posts).
• Creating and implementing video strategy.
• Creating/updating written and designed templates for grantees and partners.
• Researching best practices, and thinking critically and creatively about how to use design and various communication platforms (website, social media, video, etc.) to best to reach company target audiences.
• Managing relationships with external vendors, such as printers or consultants, for communications and design projects.
• Occasional evening or weekend hours and occasional travel for Company events.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Bai Dai Area, Ganh Dau Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: