Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Report to DI Modality Manager, Health Systems Vietnam
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide support and manage all aspects of Clinical Education, Business Growth, Marketing and Strategic representations of the CT-DXR modalities within Vietnam. Together with the Clinical Applications Specialists and Service Engineers, the Modality / Product Specialist is accountable and responsible to ensure a good CT-DXR brand experience in the market. To continue to drive and grow the CT-DXR business in the region.
You are responsible for
• Maximize Order Intake, Margin, Market Share and Customer Satisfaction for the CT-DXR modalities and related business solutions;
• Formulate and drive local product marketing plan with alignment to regional CT-DXR representation within dedicated local events in the region;
• Develop and manage Key Opinion Leaders and Training Centers with support of Local Business Team;
• Provide Sales support for potential opportunities including providing product and clinical presentations;
• Provide support to Account Managers Team on Product Configurations, NPIs and Competitive Intelligence;
• Perform Win-loss Analysis and updated market intelligence;
• Coordinate technical, business and clinical application team support with the local business team to ensure sustainable good customer experience;
• Take ownership on Customer Feedback Solutions to focus on good customer relations and brand image;
• Provide mentoring and coaching to the Clinical Application Team members to uphold high level of professionalism including but not limited to strengthening the competency and knowledge of CT-DXR clinical applications.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chance to promote long term career
- Competitive health benefits
- Flexible work schedule
Yêu cầu công việc
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Degree Level education or equivalent
• At least 3 years of experience in product management or marketing, medical industry preferred
• In-depth knowledge and experience of modality/products, preferably with Diagnostic Imaging
• Experience in radiography/clinical field
• Excellent organizational skills, written and oral presentation skills with the ability to present to multiple audiences
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
At Philips, we believe there’s always a way to make life better. We innovate for people and for our people. By joining Philips, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on helping to improve lives. We also believe that we are strong only when you are. That is why we offer a variety of innovative benefits, flexibility and health programs aimed at helping you be at your best. The cutting edge challenges, inspiring teams, learning resources and unexpected career experiences will equip you to be in full control of your desired career.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website and read about what our people say. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Follow us on LinkedIn for updates on industry news.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
12/F, A&B TOWER - 76 Le Lai St. District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: