Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
*** Are you a developer who
- Loves to work on the trickiest problems on the scale of millions of users?
- Never stops figuring out the best practices in programming, or tinker with a new language to broaden your skill set?
- Aspires to write quality test-driven code?
- Yearns to share your learning and learn from others but your current workplace shows little enthusiasm?
- If the answers are yes for all of the above, then this is a chance to join us as an iOS/Android Developer who will help our - Shopping team on its mission of crafting an awesome experience for users/customers of Tiki who are in the process of deciding what to buy.
*** What you will do
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS/Android platform that brings the happiness of shopping to millions of users.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product owners, and QC.
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams.
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and solicit feedback.
*** Why you will want to work here
- A culture thats open to new ideas and sharing.
- Freedom to challenge current practices if therere better ways to get things done.
- Opportunities to deliver big impacts are everywhere.
- We ship fast. Both products and code!
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and Bonus based on performance
- Premium Healthcare and Annual Healthcare Check-up
- Proactive and friendly working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
*** 02 Android Developers:
- Android Fundamentals (java, Kotlin, Android Studio, lifecycle, material design, local storage, asynchronous, networking, etc).
- Git & github.
- You are naturally curious and committed to learning and skill-sharing.
- You are collaborative and cooperative.
- Good to have: showcase of open-source projects, portfolio of apps on Play Store, technical blogs.
*** 02 iOS Developers:
- At least 1 year (for junior) or 4 years (for senior) of relevant working experience on iOS development (Objective-C and Swift is desirable).
- Experience with iOS frameworks and Apples design principles / interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding architecture application such as MVVM, MVC, VIPER.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(such as Git, GitHub).
- Experience with unit test, code reviewing and other agile methodologies.
- Rapid adaptation to technological change.
- Interested in other technology stacks (React.native).
- Product mindset & innovativeness.
- Excellent problem-solving skill & high definition of done.
*** Inside our engineering team:
We iterate. Constantly. Theres no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
We take risks. Were not afraid to challenge best practices.
*** Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tikis birthday, year-end party...
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:52 Út Tịch, Phường 04, Quận Tân Bình, Tp HCM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:03/05/2019