Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Rich experience in garment production, understanding the merchandising process, be able to control the each process to be completed on time.
- Have experience in dealing / communicating with overseas buyer on regular basis, and be able to tactfully manage and nurture relationship with buyer.
- Work with head office and factory to arrange and submit all kind of samples on time.
- be able to check, approve and make comments on factory samples and work with factory and Tech / QC team to improve IT.
- Control the material shipment status, make the balance sheet and work with fabric team and factory to ensure production can be started on time and run smoothly.
- Follow up and check import and export document and deliver to relative party correctly.
- Experience in material ordering and be able to approve the material based on buyer’s requirement such as trim card, carton, thread, polybag and other …
- Be able to book the inline and final inspection with buyer QA, coordinate with tech, QA department to solve the problem arising in the production.
- Experience in textile, merchandising, supply chain management or related discipline
- At least 1 years’ experience in garment production merchandising.
- Garment FOB merchandising experience are preferable too.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong planning and negotiation skills including the ability to influence at all levels
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good written & spoken English
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Lô 225, KCN Amata , Thành phố Biên Hòa , Đồng Nai , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970