Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Coordinate daily operational activities in screening new product development samples, pre-production samples.
2. Negotiate with vendors on price, discount, delivery and working terms.
3. Track and review pre-production sample, specs and colour swatches to ensure samples match with required specifications and quality standard.
4. Communicate order and new sampling details and requirements to factories and all parties concerned.
5. Monitor production process properly to meet quantity, quality, order specifications and delivery dates.
6. Diagnose production problems and work with factories to present alternatives to both buyers and management.
7. Work with vendors to improve on-time delivery
8. Maintain vendor profile records
9. Coordinate with internal departments MIS / Shipping, Technical, QA, Finance & Administration to ensure smooth workflow for order follow-up.
10. Coordinate buyer’s visits.
11. Manage client/vendor relationship inclusive of disputes and claim issues.
12. Source vendors, identify product opportunities, request for and follow up vendor/ factory evaluation.
13. Prepare market presentation and present to clients.
14. Work with Manager in formulating/implementing strategy to grow business.
15. Train and supervise subordinates.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
Education & Experience:
• University Degree
• 1-3 years or above wooden furniture merchandising experience in buying offices/agents/ factories
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:6th Floor, Kocham plaza, Lê Duẩn, Phú Chánh, Tân Uyên, Bình Dương
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:29/12/2018