Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Summary of Responsibilities:
The role is designed to deliver fair risk assessment based on sound and profitable underwriting; supervising activities of assigned underwriting team to comply with Underwriting philosophy and Underwriting guidelines.
Ensuring Underwriting activities and quality to meet the objectives of the Company goals
* Principal Responsibilities:
- Underwriting life/accidental/CI and hospital risks of individual and group business under authority limit and based on sound and profitable decisions in accordance with Company principle and guidelines.
- Monitoring quality and productivity of assigned team to make sure risk assessment and classification correctly as Underwriting guidelines and cost efficiency through Case review and proposing for Authority limit revision
- Proposing/ initiating/ supervising assigned underwriting team to ensure team’s activities smoothly executed in accordance with the Company policies.
- Contributing towards annual review planning under the Underwriting Development Program and various action plans including training & education programs (to staffs and agents...etc.), workshops... to ensure their work performance effectively and developing the team as a leading and professional Underwriting team in BML.
- Co-operating with reinsurer(s) to handle ceding and facultative underwriting cases as well as participate training courses/workshops of reinsurer(s)
- Participating in resolving complex and/or high sum assured cases, underwriting relating complaints.
- Effectively building and maintaining relationship with other related sections (Management, Claims, CS, Distribution, Actuary...), outsiders such as Government Agencies and stakeholders (if any) to smoothly solve all underwriting-related issues.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Income; Performance recognition; Health care plan for family; Annual leave >= 14 days
- Training Opportunity: ongoing professional training
- Working culture: highly appreciates dynamic, flexibility, team spirit and wellness
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree, Medical back-ground or Underwriting is priority.
• ALMI, UND386 certificates is preferred
• At least 03 years of experience in Underwriting
• Proficient in English and Vietnamese
• Meticulous, organized and able to work under tight deadline and pressure
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
10th Floor, Tower A, Vincom City Towers, 191 Ba Trieu Street, Le Dai Hanh Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: