Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Media Partnerships Team Leader/Assistant Manager is a professional in all media channels from traditional TV, OOH, KOL, celebrities and influencers to all Digital Channels. He/she will have experience in digital marketing, content generation between traditional platforms and digital media best practices to support all FLG’s brands. He/she will have a hands-on approach to creating and distributing content.
A. 60% - Acquiring new media assets
1) Establish new online & offline media partnerships to distribute content across the country and specific cities.
2) Work with TV channels, TV show producers and MCNs to amplify visibility of our brands in existing or future
video content. Work with internal teams and external providers to enable established partnerships.
3) Secure long-term partnerships with key written content platforms including digital and offline magazines and newspapers for promoting branded and sponsored content.
4) Scout the market for emerging influencers / KOLs who might be a fit with our brand and provide additional
mass media distribution. Secure partnerships with the same for content production and distribution.
5) Report on existing media assets and asset value and keep track of the return on assets.
B. 20% - Managing & amplifying content distribution
1) Work with Top Management to develop media distribution plans for existing & planned campaigns/services.
Set objectives, milestones and create progress reports for all distribution efforts.
2) Setup best practices for content distribution across multiple platforms, including branded blog, social media
and third-party platforms which might require longer or shorter forms of content.
3) Oversee necessary production related to content distribution. Build working relationships with creative and
production vendors and strengthen partnerships with existing ones.
C. 20% - Building team
1) Lead the departments talent recruitment, development, training and retention.
2) Build motivated and high performing teams through the effective leadership and culture foundation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- 12 annual leaves per year
- Free membership of California Fitness & Yoga
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of 3 to 5 + years’ experience in a directly relevant role, with demonstrated success shown,
- University Degree strongly preferred, ideally in a relevant degree such as marketing, advertising,
communications, business, entrepreneurship or similar.
- Experience working directly with talent, KOL, Celebrity, Influencers.
- Strong relationship in the business women community is a strong plus.
- Quick to reach and assist on campaign planning.
- Strong commercial sense, with proven ability to achieve outcomes that marry brand identity with results.
- Great communication and reporting skills.
- Good communication in English.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tòa nhà Queen Ann, 28-30-32 Lê Lai, P.Bến Thành, Quận 1; CN HN: 88 Láng Hạ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: