Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
To drive recruitment function and agenda for attracting, selecting and retaining talents in meeting human capital requirements of Bs Mart Vietnam, especially carrying out successful and timely staffing of all NSO’s.
· Develop proper recruitment plan to attract and retain talents at optimum cost.
· Responsible for effective execution of recruitment plans to meet manpower needs in Head office and key positions in Store.
· Responsible for managing the Cross-functional Recruitment Team to successfully and timely staff all NSO’s.
· Provide counsel and direction on all recruitment related matters to Store’s HR teams
· Keep abreast of compensation & benefits trends and movement in Vietnam to ensure continuous competitiveness in attracting and retaining people.
· Prepare recruitment budget and monitor approved budget vs actual.
· Conduct talents needs analysis within each department based on the firm’s business needs, and designs related recruiting plan.
· Manage and coach the staff in Recruitment Department to select and recruit all positions in HO. Participate in the selection of candidates for key positions at store levels.
· Develop creative approaches to the recruitment process to increase talent sourcing including referral generation, internet sourcing, career fairs, ad placement, direct sourcing /cold calling and networking.
· Review selection, testing and other related recruitment programs as needed for continuous updating, improvement and legal compliance.
· Develop Job description and people specifications of all positions in HO.
· Maintain and update a full set of Job Descriptions Hard and soft copies for all positions in Bs Mart.
· Conduct market research to know about the approaches of attracting, retaining and educating talents by the firms within wholesales industry. Provide related information to help Head of People Planning & Staffing to design and adjust the strategies of the Dept.
· Conduct Exit interview for HO staffs, analyze data of employees’ separation, to determine main reasons of employee turnover and provide appropriate suggestion/ action to management.
· Support Recruitment & Talent Development Manager in all activities as assigned.
· Accountable for all phases of Recruitment activities
· Advises, consults and coordinates with SO HoD across functions on HR activities related to Recruitment Department.
· Manages external service providers such as executive search firms, employment agencies, educational institutions/universities, government agencies and authorities
· Counterparts of other multinational organizations for benchmarking of best practices in human resources development.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13 + Performance bonus
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor Degree-holder with minimum 3 years’ of experience in staffing in Vietnam market
· A proven record of 5+ years of progressive HR experience with at least 3 years in human resource management position, specialized in staffing at management level in a dynamic multi-national and /or multi-cultural environment
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to get along with diverse personalities; fluency in both verbal and written English
· Good counseling/advisory skills, strategic thinking and critical analytical ability, objectivity and open-minded are the essential personal attributes, ability to exercise good judgment and make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job function
· Confident to operate effectively in a big corporate environment that demands massive coordination, emphasis on teamwork, open communication, innovation and performance orientation
· Results and people-oriented; service-minded and customer-focused
· High energy level, flexibility, willing to travel extensively.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
360 Giải Phóng, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: