Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* Responsible for managing company and store retail marketing plans reflective of our company growth strategy in Vietnam. Oversees planning, development and execution of all company and in-store marketing initiatives including customer journey, acquisition, retention and engagement; product brand promotions; local and national advertising campaigns; managing corporate brand and image both offline and online.
The Retail Marketing Manager liaises with agencies, internal teams and other relevant business partners to ensure a performance-driven integrated marketing strategy and execution plan. In addition to leading the in-store marketing plan and process, the role is responsible for partnering with the social media team on socializing the Marketing calendar while also owning and managing an aligned marketing operating budget and reporting via performance measures linked to each initiative.
* Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Develops and executes programs and experiences to drive customer acquisition, sales, conversion & repurchase frequency.
- Develop and implement new store marketing plans.
- Collaborates with management, suppliers & stores to develop a seasonal in-store marketing calendar and harmonizes approach with social and online messaging.
- Work with agencies and/or design to develop and deliver effective communication materials to support in-store marketing calendar (e.g., windows, in-store communications, and staff training material).
- Works with merchandising team, stores and retail designers to understand other communications needs (e.g., pricing signage, wayfinding, evergreen communications); work with agencies and/or designers to create and deliver materials in alignment with visual/brand standards impacting the customer experience that maximize overall sales and conversion.
- Recommends content platforms in support of Destination IMC plans (digital, social, POS, promotions, influencer marketing, PR, sales events) and serves as the liaison with Social Marketing Team to drive digital/social marketing content and store-integration
- Identifies necessary agency support and manages development and execution
- Collaborates with vendors and internal production and visual team for in-store communications/POS/graphics and supporting presentations.
- Coordinate with relevant internal and external groups to build deep understanding of consumer shopping behaviour
- Manages respective retail marketing partner relationships.
- Coordinates across all internal departments in support of business goals
- Build and manage retail marketing operating budget through expense controls and monthly reporting, ensuring a mix of investments to deliver on brand destination and business goals
- Serve as a team member on the ideation of potential new store opportunities in the future.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business.
Related Work Experience: 5+ years marketing experience including years of retail marketing
* Leadership Behaviours:
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help to differentiate our business in a rapidly growing market
- Collaboration: Develop and leverage relationships with key people, departments, partners, suppliers, and others to be united in achieving common goals for the company.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to be passionate for the business and actively think creatively
- Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
* Growth Behaviours:
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quote.
* Functional Skills:
- Apparel and retail marketing experience in a multi-channel environment
- Clear understanding of the retail marketing planning process
- Successful experience managing agencies and vendor relationships
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources in developing and/or contributing to strategic initiatives that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Project management experience
- Experience evaluating information and data to determine ROI and prioritization of programs.
- Experience planning, developing, and managing operating budgets.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Ability to conceptualize big ideas and see ideas through to execution
- Highly motivated and decisive individual who is self-directed yet works well in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Social media and storytelling experience a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience managing staff
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: 153 Nguyễn Cơ Thạch - Khu Đô Thị Sala, Phường An Lợi Đông , Quận 2 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970