Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The profile we are looking to hire is someone with extensive experience in (consumer) marketing. Both
from a leadership POV as well as a technical and strategic background. The ideal candidate has at least 8
years of experience at a global organization and has a track record of running world class marketing
We are looking for a hands on, curious, highly analytical senior marketing leader. You will plan, coordinate
and manage world class marketing campaigns that generates traffic, sign ups and engagement for GO-
VIET. You will lead a highly talented creative, media and marketing strategy team. The candidate needs to
be able to switch quickly between very strategic, growth unlocking initiatives and tactical optimizations.
We are an extremely goal oriented and collaborative company. But we also expect our talent to work
independently and have a problem solving attitude.
This role is based out of Ho Chi Minh and some travel to Hanoi and Singapore is required. This role will
report to the Vietnam Chief Operation Officer and the Regional Group Head of Marketing.
● Lead and develop the GOVIET marketing team (~25pax).
● Plan, forecast and deliver full year marketing strategy that supports in unlocking our next wave of
growth. Both for consumers as well as for driver partners.
● Work closely with our marketplace, business intelligence and data science team in determining
long term consumer acquisition and driver engagement strategy.
● Responsible for financial forecasting and marketing spend for brand and customer acquisition
● Reporting to country leadership as well as regional leadership team.
● Lead campaign planning, creative and media, development.
● Manage external (media and creative)l agencies we work with.
● Work closely with global marketing team to make sure GOVIET has access to all best practices
and available tools.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Up to 18 days annual leave
Yêu cầu công việc
● Bachelor’s degree.
● Fluent in English.
● Proven 8+ years of experience in consumer marketing.
● Track record launching new products and executing multi channel campaigns.
● Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
● Excellent people management and leadership skills.
● Consumer research and marketing analytics to influence strategy and assess the effectiveness
of our marketing campaigns.
● Extensive experience with both long term brand/product as well as short term acquisition
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills, internally and externally.
● Deep understanding of the Vietnam media landscape.
● Experience managing and optimizing a multi million dollar budget.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:RomeA Building, 117 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, District 3, HCM City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:03/05/2019