Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
In this role, you will:
• Deliver high standard and quality marketing activities in a timely manner to support business growth for specific products and segments
• Develop and lead marketing campaigns to support new customer boarding, build balance and awareness for proposition, wealth and liabilities
• Perform analysis of targeted products / segments, competitive position and trends
• Manage campaign development to ensure smooth implementation, campaign roll-out, and facilitate effectiveness evaluation and review for continuous improvements
• Maintain high standard of marketing and communications, and deliver activities that adhere to the established marketing process and guidelines
• Partner closely with other functional support teams, align on methodology and approach to target and optimize audience and size/ scope of campaigns.
• Manage both internal and external market research/analysis projects and ensure the provision of actionable business insights according to business needs and strategic direction.
• Provide advisory on the scope of research with relevance to business needs and deliver insight-based solutions with business relevance.
• Ensure all activities are adhered to established marketing processes, external regulatory or compliance requirements as well as internal guidelines, procedures and policies to mitigate / minimize potential operational, reputational risk and customer complaints.
• Manage and control the assigned project budget to ensure effective and efficient use of marketing budget for achieving business priorities and direction.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• University degree in Marketing or Business studies or equivalent professional qualification.
• 5 - 10 years of experience in Marketing Campaign management, relevant exposure in financial products is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills and foundation in marketing research.
• Strong verbal and written communication both English and Vietnamese.
• Good organizational and administration skills.
• Team oriented, with high energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
• Adept in the use of MS Office especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: