Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Marketing & Media Manager of Corona Resort & Casino Phu Quoc, will produce, manage and execute an annual Marketing & Media strategy plan; generate significant local and international awareness of the luxury resort through targeted campaigns. Oversee the communication activities and establish an impactful, creative graphics that appeal to a variety of audiences across a multitude of mediums. Manages staff of technical production specialists that contribute and produce multi-platform Marketing & Media including broadcast, web, social media, and print. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with departments and company policies, practices and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the company’s vision.
• Develop Corona Resort & Casino Phu Quoc property marketing strategies to increase volume & revenue, monitoring Casino business trends and modifying marketing strategies accordingly.
• Develop marketing suggestions to maximize the property volume and revenue during high and low seasonal periods.
• Develop and implement a strategic Marketing and Media campaigns consistent with the vision of company
• Develop and execute short and long-term Marketing and Media campaigns, locally and internationally.
• Involved in the development of annual project strategies for Sales & Marketing
• Ensures all activities performed within the department are in accordance with the company’s business objectives, and established safety and security standards.
• Meet and liaise operations department, the Mangement and Owner to contribute ideas or discuss briefs, requirements and project progress.
• Manage relationships with local authorities, government, PR agencies, external suppliers and vendors for consultant and communication.
• Write, edit, approve and maintain press materials. Manage and monitor media agencies
• Responsible for on-site filming, photo shoots and executive interviews.
• Produce regular and special reports; maintains required records and files.
• Make technical recommendations. Producing, demonstrating and receiving feedback about ideas
• Mornitor graphic design requests—including but not limited to program collateral, e-newsletter images, website headers, funding appeals and social media graphics.
• Monitor communication messaging on a daily basis, creating content as needed, programming messaging written by other team members and analyzing tactics and generating reports on a regular basis.
• Develop and implement video strategy, maintain and manage company website
• Keeps leadership informed on a timely basis of any undue variance from expected results.
• Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
• Occasional evening or weekend hours and occasional travel for Company events.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Working location base in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related area.
• A minimum of five (5) year work experience in a management capacity required in one of the following related fields: Hospitality or Casino or Luxury Marketing
• Outstanding knowledge, practices and updated trends of communication & marketing.
• Strong understanding and appreciation of the concept of luxury and quality.
• Excellent English skill in both Speaking and Writing is a must.
• Must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills to deal effectively with all business contacts and manage high-profile relationships with clients and members of the media.
• Strong organizational skills a must. Candidate must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and handle high-stress situations.
• Superior diplomatic and communication skills, both oral and written. Very well organized, computer literate, and detail-oriented.
• Familiar with software tools including the Adobe Creative Suite - Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Computer experience required including MSWord, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to company’s standards.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Bai Dai Area, Ganh Dau Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: