Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market shares in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values: Pioneering, Thriving, Fulfilling
Working with Prudential as Market Conduct Manager means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to exists to assist MKT Conduct Team Lead manage the activities carried out by the Market Conduct function of the department. This function deals with the distribution channels on market and ethical conduct matters.
1. Assist on-going monitoring related to Sales Conduct:
a) Institute and maintain an appropriate market conduct programme across relevant first-line teams and Compliance.
b) Identify market conduct risk areas through monitoring of key compliance risk indicators; analysis of reports and detect findings that are aligned with business risks
c) Develop and maintain KCRIs for PVA to demonstrate that the risk areas are monitored on a regular basis
d) Identify potential market conduct risks (e.g., mis-selling risks) and shortcoming in controls; provide suggestions for preventing violations and/or customer detriment, and decreasing financial loss, and monitor agreed actions.
e) On-going review of agent fraud detection MIS; identify irregular trends and provide compliance advice to strengthen internal controls and/or improve operating procedures and monitor agreed actions.
f) Develop exception report and transfer exception cases/red flag cases to Investigation team for investigation.
g) Ensure continuous engagement with distribution channel heads on matters relating to the management/mitigation of identified market conduct risks, training and education of market conduct standards and related matters.
h) Train and educate the Distribution Force to increase their awareness and responsibility in ethical and professional conduct, and management of customer interests.
i) Develop preventive and detective controls on sales force violations, and assess performance of controls, as and when required.
j) Coordinate with Investigation Team Lead in planning and delivery of the spot checks to ensure controls are working effectively.
k) Work with Investigation Team Lead on investigation strategy and prioritization.
2. Assist Team Lead in the setting of disciplinary policy and appeals process for the Sales Force Disciplinary Panel (SFDP)
a) Periodically review the relevance of market conduct guidelines and appropriateness of sanctions against the sale force;
b) Liaise with relevant stakeholders in setting Disciplinary Policy for sales channel; Ensure the Matrix is updated when as and when required, or at least annually;
c) Develop and maintain TOR for the SFDP; Ensure the TOR is updated when as and when required, or at least annually;
d) Attend and take minutes of the SFDP meeting and ensure that SFDP decisions are executed in a timely manner.
3. Assist in coordination and reporting
a) Coordinate with PCA and PVA investigation teams on all investigation matters and develop and deliver training on investigation techniques to Investigation and MKT conduct teams.
b) Ensure that relevant market conduct MI, (e.g., fraud MIS, etc.) are timely and accurately prepared and submitted to related recipients.
4. Others: to be assigned by Department Head and/or Company’s top management (if any), which may include specific projects/assignments across compliance and financial crimes areas.
Job key performance indicators:
• Delivery of the market conduct programme for the year as per agreed schedule. Timely completion of assigned tasks, including planned reviews and monitoring activities.
• Completion of SFDC proceedings and execution of SFDP decisions in a timely manner
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal investigation/police, or economics or business administration, or accounting, or auditing;
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Knowledge of life insurance or financial services industry
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in compliance/audit.
- Work experience in law enforcement body is an advantage.
Knowledge and skill set:
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both VNM & English.
- Responsive and service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal clients.
- Sound and practical business judgment.
- Interpersonal skills as well as problem solving skills.
- High sense of responsibility, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical skills..
Apply & Enjoy life at Prudential
- Competitive salary & performance bonus, sales incentives, LTIP schemes; other cash benefits: PruShare plus, Zero interest hardship loan
- Comprehensive health care programs including insurance for self & family, mental counseling, yoga class, sports clubs, health check-up, free vaccinations
- Work-life balance including open office, flexible working hour & place, 20 annual leaves, birthday leave
- Diversified recognition programs including Star Awards, PruStella, PruGems
- Intensive development programs including annual training plan, career roadmap, leadership development journey, fast track career path, international rotation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: